PDA

View Full Version : How do you transfer old storm id to new storm id on a new android phone?

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:14 AM
I would like to know if anyone knows how to transfer an old storm id to the new storm id on android phones. you can tranfer an old account to new phone using iphone. Does anyone know how to transfer account using android phones because it takes team lava too long to respond. For bakery story because I dont want to start all the way from the beginning again. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Unregistered
01-27-11, 03:19 PM
I just saw your post on transferring your old Storm ID to a new device. Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible. I mean, I am not an expert, but a co-worker experienced this today. She tried to activate her old Storm ID on her new Droid phone and it stated the Storm ID was already taken.....I don't think that it's possible. Now, if you remove the game from the device and reinstall it, yes.....your progress will be saved, but going to a new device, I just don't think that's possible. I have emailed the support team and I have gotten no response yet, and it's been about 5 days since my email.