PDA

View Full Version : White Alicorn

fairyrach
09-01-14, 06:27 AM
I'm getting close to 400 gems and was just wondering what exactly does the white alicorn do? I've heard it only drops weekly and according to the info about it it gives a full energy refill. Is that all it does once a week? Does it do anything else? Might get the barracks instead if so.

meme1098
09-01-14, 06:31 AM
You get 40 energy but only once every 7 days.

You can spend your gems on a wizard school and get more energy in a lot less time. I have 2 & just couldn't manage without them. You can also get energy by visiting nbrs daily.

Addition: I have been playing since almost the beginning, don't have a barracks and have done great without it.

ciarjen
09-01-14, 08:23 AM
It's only once a week, 40 energy, not worth it in my opinion. Having 2 wizard schools is better value for your gems.

fairyrach
09-01-14, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the reply. I've already got the two wizard schools. Was just curious as what to buy with my well earnt gems.

reliquary
09-01-14, 10:37 AM
Early in the game I bought 1 alicorn......they are really of no use and sit around for 7 days....But then I splurged and bought 6 more.
Now they are really useful!
I would love to buy another round.......have you seen Aplonicors (sp?) kingdom!?! (Def. has the most Ali's, about 100)

But I mentally block the actual $ amount total from my calculations...I just don't wanna know what that costs:eek:

If you don't have a mithril dragon...I would suggest that. I got one very early and was way ahead of the game when I got to those quests.

labsandboxers
09-04-14, 03:28 AM
I love my alicorns. I have 4 bought 1, 1 ember. Since I have been here for awhile I am lucky enough to have a love shack. Now waiting for wings, have several horns. So if you have the gems, I'd buy one. They really help during updates.

CuteTali
09-04-14, 08:44 AM
I've been wondering the same thing, but don't have enough gems yet. Thanks for all the useful info, I'll try for the wizard school instead. How often and how much energy does the wizard school give?

CuteTali
09-04-14, 08:50 AM
Also does anyone know how often you can collect from "Apple Tree"?

ciarjen
09-04-14, 09:10 AM
I've been wondering the same thing, but don't have enough gems yet. Thanks for all the useful info, I'll try for the wizard school instead. How often and how much energy does the wizard school give?

When it is fully upgraded you get 10 energy every 4 hours.

Apple tree gives 1 apple every 2 hours.

CuteTali
09-04-14, 10:26 AM

Thanks!

zenobia42
09-04-14, 01:27 PM

Don't forget that rarely (very, very rarely) it can also drop a golden apple!

Wizard schools are awesome. The best gem investment in the game IMO.

CuteTali
09-05-14, 09:05 AM
Don't forget that rarely (very, very rarely) it can also drop a golden apple!

Wizard schools are awesome. The best gem investment in the game IMO.

The only reason I'm considering purchasing an apple tree is actually for that rare golden apple drop. It hasn't dropped for me from any other tree I chopped down. Now debating between this and a wizard school.

fluffybutter007
09-05-14, 09:37 AM
The only reason I'm considering purchasing an apple tree is actually for that rare golden apple drop. It hasn't dropped for me from any other tree I chopped down. Now debating between this and a wizard school.

Golden apples drop from apples trees, the magic garden, and one of the trades at the exchange (can't remember the name). I have two apple trees and have only gotten one golden apple to fall from them. I have better luck getting them to drop from the magic garden. :)

ryusei745
09-05-14, 01:34 PM
golden apples also drop from some adventures. i know they can drop from desert sands and feral lands. not sure if there are any others it drops from.

But i concur with the multiple wizard schools choice as opposed to alicorn. i would definitely get two wizard schools. soon as my second is completely upgraded i plan on mithril dragon next then after that a third school. and a fourth... my kingdom will just end up with a whole section devoted to wizard schools. they are much more useful IMO during events than alicorns are. even when you have 7 alicorns, two wizard schools will give you more energy per day than alicorns will.

fluffybutter007
09-05-14, 04:24 PM
@ryusei, I think we can only have two wizard schools, just like with all the other resource buildings.

CuteTali
09-05-14, 09:10 PM
Golden apples drop from apples trees, the magic garden, and one of the trades at the exchange (can't remember the name). I have two apple trees and have only gotten one golden apple to fall from them. I have better luck getting them to drop from the magic garden. :)

How do you get a magic garden? Not seeing it anywhere.

fluffybutter007
09-06-14, 09:55 AM
How do you get a magic garden? Not seeing it anywhere.

It's free and comes with a certain expansion. I don't remember the exact location of the expansion square though.

CuteTali
09-06-14, 03:09 PM
It's free and comes with a certain expansion. I don't remember the exact location of the expansion square though.

Oh, I see. Thanks :)

zenobia42
09-06-14, 03:25 PM
@ryusei, I think we can only have two wizard schools, just like with all the other resource buildings.

I do wish we could build more than 2 of them - that would be awesome! Not unlimited, but maybe, like, 4 or something.

PurpleScorpion76
09-06-14, 03:50 PM
It's the only building I wanted a duplicate of. The workshop, forge, sawmill, mine and kitchen, have all been necessity.