PDA

View Full Version : When: gem sales, gem habitat sales, animal recycling?

zentia42
08-31-14, 06:24 PM
I would love to hear some educated guesses from long time players or moderators on when we might start seeing sales on gems and habitats bought with gems (or cheaper hybrid habitats). I am uses to seeing sales somewhat frequently with my avid play of Castle Story and Dragon Story, but just sales on new-release animals so far.

I also wonder when some type of recycling program will be introduced (like DS dragon trading), with something like crafting. I expect it will, because I already suffer from selling repeat rares, and will be in near physical pain if I eventually have to sell super rares for 100 coins each, but will this take several months? This is my first new TL game, unlike DS with years of dragons to catch up on, and well developed events and tournaments.

Ideally, Team Lava could start weekly or monthly preview posts like in Castle Story forums, so we have an idea what is in progress for the coming weeks. Hopefully the community would be very understanding that any such progress projections might be significantly delayed because the game is so new.

Fantasy Forest Story is very good so far, despite the frustration with no crystal unicorn yet, and the great disappointment in the new emerald dragon breeding rules. I hope Team Lava can keep bringing in enough new material to keep good growth and interest like CS and DS.

mysticfrost
08-31-14, 07:13 PM
I really wondered about that too...whether a lightning/fire could be part of a unicorn..theoretically it should but who knows the coding.

my607
08-31-14, 08:48 PM
I hope fingers crossed that I can get the unicorn by breeding the troll with another animal. That would be great.

zenobia42
08-31-14, 10:04 PM
Getting even 1/10th the responsiveness and information in this forum as we do in the Castle Story one would be phenomenal. But I am not holding my breath.

ArcadiaTofu
08-31-14, 10:56 PM
Would love a trading system. Some of my neighbors have three or four super rares I'm desperate to have (phoenix, pegasus, drake, ocean owl, ox, moose, vinotaur, grassquatch, gargolem) that I wouldn't mind trading a bunch of my rares/commons for if they don't mind the cruddy tradeout to help me out where I can't breed supers to save my life but they seem to pump out in droves every week :(

I wouldn't even mind if you couldn't trade for ultras/battleground animals, but trading for super rares would be a boon for my goal to try and complete my super-lacking album ;___;

my607
09-02-14, 08:38 PM
I would be happy to trade if we were allowed to. I have many super fares but no unicorn. Everything except for the Phoenix and Ox which I don't have.