PDA

View Full Version : should be a "trash this egg" option before hatching

mcgoohoo
08-31-14, 11:59 AM
isnt it enough that i just waited 20 hours for my 12847th island dragon egg? should i really have to wait another 20 hrs just to throw it away? and no. im not spending real $ to speed it up just so i can have another 40 hrs for my next garbage island dragon.

shield14
08-31-14, 12:41 PM
This game has 2 options: option #1 - buy gold with your real money and do what you want with your dragons, option #2 - don't buy gold and enjoy a free-to-play version where no complaints are accepted.

buttabdullah99
08-31-14, 02:33 PM
This game has 2 options: option #1 - buy gold with your real money and do what you want with your dragons, option #2 - don't buy gold and enjoy a free-to-play version where no complaints are excepted.
Lol!!! Nice answer 😝😝

amerirish
09-04-14, 08:38 AM
I think this is a very good suggestion even if you don't get anything in return for the egg (such as the customary 100 coins for selling). I can't count how many dragons I end up selling due to breed failures.

zaaracake
09-04-14, 10:22 PM
Good idea, discard egg before placing on nest...

rissah
09-05-14, 11:52 AM
This game has 2 options: option #1 - buy gold with your real money and do what you want with your dragons, option #2 - don't buy gold and enjoy a free-to-play version where no complaints are accepted.

Doesn't make it a bad idea, though one that will never happen.

Robert832
09-05-14, 03:45 PM
What a minute, how can you have a trash option for an egg you don't want? We are discussing dragon lives here....... Let them live. I'm voting dragon pro choice on this one:)

Anaboe
09-05-14, 06:33 PM
I have 3 nests, that way I always have room for an extra egg to hatch and I never have to wait. Yes, it's an investment, but I never have to speed an hatching in order to free a nest. Plus, it's making Summonings and World-events a lot more easier :)

mcgoohoo
09-09-14, 08:13 AM
What a minute, how can you have a trash option for an egg you don't want? We are discussing dragon lives here....... Let them live. I'm voting dragon pro choice on this one:)

ok, then call it a "donate this egg to a loving, pre-screened family that can't hatch one of their own" option

amerirish
09-09-14, 08:30 AM

This seriously made me roflmao!

ok, then call it a "donate this egg to a loving, pre-screened family that can't hatch one of their own" option

You guys are too hilarious! So funny :D