PDA

View Full Version : Sister Sister/Send Belladonna Inscription/End of adventure

col66
08-31-14, 10:16 AM
Been trying to finish this goal for ages now and up until 2 weeks ago, I had only managed to give Belladonna 15 out of 20 inscriptions. I am now completely mystified having returned from vacation to see that I can no longer send dark plants and collect inscription by doing so. The adventure has been removed from the Queens Court and the Barracks! This is very frustrating as I can't complete Sister Sister or skip it! Any ideas anyone????

ShibuyaCloth
08-31-14, 11:11 AM
It is not an quest, you need to send the plants via the exchange.

labsandboxers
08-31-14, 02:21 PM
Not sure what happened. I still have 4 to go

col66
08-31-14, 03:13 PM
What an idiot I am. Think I've had too much sun!
Thank you Shibuyacloth

katbtodd
09-01-14, 01:50 PM
Still 6 to go here,,just not getting the drop blue or red.... And when get the 5 blue... I sent out... And then I don't get,the right flower,,never ending

FlowerBurst
09-01-14, 08:39 PM
Well, I guess I should consider myself lucky with just one inscription to go. I am sure it will take forever to obtain the ten plants I need, but oh, well! At this point it doesn't even matter anymore. Some things just get stretched out too far--it has been so long that I don't even remember why I am completing this! :(

kooky panda
09-02-14, 09:45 AM
Been trying to finish this goal for ages now and up until 2 weeks ago, I had only managed to give Belladonna 15 out of 20 inscriptions. I am now completely mystified having returned from vacation to see that I can no longer send dark plants and collect inscription by doing so. The adventure has been removed from the Queens Court and the Barracks! This is very frustrating as I can't complete Sister Sister or skip it! Any ideas anyone????

It is not an quest, you need to send the plants via the exchange.

As Shibuya stated, you use the Exhange for this quest.