PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and Options

Twondon
08-31-14, 09:40 AM
After THREE weeks it would be nice if customer support wrote me back. I lose gems on accident add a conformation to spending those things. Also when in the shop area the arrows to move left or right need to be moved i Always end up buying something I dont want trying to navigate. And the rate of dispersing tools...i get 15 of 1 thing but 2 of another. Or clicking and trying to send gifts to my 200+ friends but it CONSTANTLY fails. Why give the option if it fails. I had to sit and select over 200 times and it fails. Its a big time waste.

gigi03833
09-07-14, 10:22 PM
You can only send gifts to 3⃣ neighbors a day!��

kooky panda
09-08-14, 07:54 AM
After THREE weeks it would be nice if customer support wrote me back. I lose gems on accident add a conformation to spending those things. Also when in the shop area the arrows to move left or right need to be moved i Always end up buying something I dont want trying to navigate. And the rate of dispersing tools...i get 15 of 1 thing but 2 of another. Or clicking and trying to send gifts to my 200+ friends but it CONSTANTLY fails. Why give the option if it fails. I had to sit and select over 200 times and it fails. Its a big time waste.
Can you send me a private message with you support ticket number?