PDA

View Full Version : Answered No bombs for evolving Mercury

Amber498
08-31-14, 02:40 AM
Hi, I just evolved Mercury, and didn't receive any bombs for the mine. And actually, after performing a few other actions in the game, Mercury was back in the evolution temple. Took it out, no mining pieces. Forced closed the game and the evolution temple was empty, so I put a different dragon in it, no problem.

However, I started with 17 bombs, and after evolving Mercury, I still have 17 bombs. That's a lot of bombs that I'm missing out on, especially given the short period of time that we now have to gather parts to craft the mine dragons.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

ciarjen
08-31-14, 04:46 AM
Hi, I just evolved Mercury, and didn't receive any bombs for the mine. And actually, after performing a few other actions in the game, Mercury was back in the evolution temple. Took it out, no mining pieces. Forced closed the game and the evolution temple was empty, so I put a different dragon in it, no problem.

However, I started with 17 bombs, and after evolving Mercury, I still have 17 bombs. That's a lot of bombs that I'm missing out on, especially given the short period of time that we now have to gather parts to craft the mine dragons.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Mercury is a 1hr evolution time dragon. You only get bombs, one per 4 hours of evolution.

ciarjen
08-31-14, 04:49 AM
The mining dragons are available for one month. If you always have a dragon in for evolution you will earn 6 bombs a day for 30 days, a total of 180.

If you are able to mine one part per bomb and sometimes two, you should be able to craft the dragon in the time allowed.

Plenty of time left on this one still. :)

Amber498
08-31-14, 02:04 PM
Thanks a lot everyone, for your help. :) I completely spaced that Mercury is a one hour dragon. Good to know too, that there is plenty of time for the mining dragon. :)

CoachSuze
10-27-15, 09:22 AM
Why does Mercury take 3hours to evolve though?? I was also surprised to not receive any bombs when I evolved my Mercury at level 3, then at level 6 I did receive 1bomb. Both evolutions were 3hrs instead of 1.... Very confusing!! I didn't know till now about the 1bomb/4hrs of evolution, I always wondered. I actually googled it to see if I could figured out which dragons to evolve to get the most bombs quickly (as the current dragons runs out today!) Still, my Mercury didn't follow the rule & doesn't make much sense!