PDA

View Full Version : What should I buy?

farmerbrown2010
08-30-14, 07:19 PM
I'm on Level 49 and have been saving my gems. Is the Fortune Teller worth buying or should I keep saving and get the barracks?

SpiritWind00
08-30-14, 09:12 PM
If that's all you want to choose between and you're already at level 49, then you've already been through a few timed quests. Did you get through them successfully without the barracks? If yes, go for the fortune teller tent.

I quite like the fortune tent, it's a bit of fun on the side and the current round of fortunes are brilliant, especially the glimmer rock one (first one) in the current round. Without it, Sister sister would not have been able to be finished without gem intervention. And, it's a nice shade of purple!

If you've got feasts coming out your ears or you don't really care about going on adventures every day, then the barracks will be vacant and not used as much. Wait and get a few more opinions. Good luck with your decision! :)

farmerbrown2010
08-30-14, 09:23 PM
Yes I have made it through all of the timed quests (I play a lot during the day) Thank you for your input!

EBJW
08-30-14, 10:07 PM
I agree, especially if you're struggling with dark plants for 'sister,sister' The Glimmer Rock Fortune is great!
i am there now, and it makes this quest so much more bearable....

forkyfork99
09-02-14, 07:52 AM
I just bought the fortune teller tent. Keep in mind you have a LOT of waiting time between collections (16 hours) before you get the glimmer rock fortune.

shambalaya
09-03-14, 10:06 AM
It will be AT LEAST two months before you get to the glimmer rock fortune. 22 fortunes with about 3 days in between plus the time you spend completing the quests. And then there's the random skunkupie...

I love the fortune teller though, and just moved on from the glimmer rock :-)

8hat
09-03-14, 10:42 AM
I just bought the fortune teller tent a few weeks ago. It's slow going at first (I've done the 4th one in the first set) but it's something else to do. The only quest I have right now is the Greselda line...been making magic cement for her castle (taking forever). It's nice when you have something else to do when the main line gets in a slow spot. I was actually on the skunkupine one when we needed them last week for the anniversary, so duel purpose skunkies Yay! :)

forkyfork99
09-03-14, 03:28 PM
I just bought the fortune teller tent a few weeks ago. It's slow going at first (I've done the 4th one in the first set) but it's something else to do. The only quest I have right now is the Greselda line...been making magic cement for her castle (taking forever). It's nice when you have something else to do when the main line gets in a slow spot. I was actually on the skunkupine one when we needed them last week for the anniversary, so duel purpose skunkies Yay! :)

Me too!! Dual skunkupine goal twinsies!!!