PDA

View Full Version : Answered HELP! How to delete account?

FriendlyNeighbours
08-29-14, 05:42 PM
I would like to know how to delete my account? I deleted the game but my daughter realised that my account was still active. So I re-installed the game and yeah... everything was there ALSO the MANY GEMS people continued to send me!!! I feel bad for them, as the send them to.... nobody!
I search but could not find a way to delete my account AND The HELP/FAQ link DOESN't work!!!!
Thanks for your help.

[S8] Regina
08-29-14, 05:57 PM
I would like to know how to delete my account? I deleted the game but my daughter realised that my account was still active. So I re-installed the game and yeah... everything was there ALSO the MANY GEMS people continued to send me!!! I feel bad for them, as the send them to.... nobody!
I search but could not find a way to delete my account AND The HELP/FAQ link DOESN't work!!!!
Thanks for your help.

Please email support@teamlava.com so they can assist with your account. Thank you!

1Peter1Pan1
09-07-14, 04:26 AM
Hallo,
I need to divide account. I gave my old iPad to children (almost a year ago). I'm playing now on iPhone. Children want to start from beginning FFS. It was never install on iPad but the game loads my account.

kooky panda
09-07-14, 10:47 AM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.