PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION: Before you delete lazy neighbors.....

Cup-O-Smeggie
07-28-10, 09:29 AM
Keep in mind we will need x amount of neighbors per farm size increase. I wish I had kept the ones I just kicked to the curb!

ceckis
07-28-10, 01:03 PM
it is not complicated!

Unregistered
07-28-10, 01:12 PM
What happens to your farm if your phone goes for repairs? I hope I do not get deleted as I am unable to play due to know phone.:(

Unregistered
07-29-10, 05:21 AM
What happens to your farm if your phone goes for repairs? I hope I do not get deleted as I am unable to play due to know phone.:(
Perhaps a "Status" indicator would be simple and useful? With an "Away" option to indicate one is away from the game for the time being.

kimmy1967
07-29-10, 03:03 PM
Keep in mind we will need x amount of neighbors per farm size increase. I wish I had kept the ones I just kicked to the curb!

Animal farm ( level 21) ,Axel 17 (level22), garret (level 17), mara's (level 17), mark magsasaka (level 31), Reynediaz (level 24), zack (level 14)

Cup-O-Smeggie
07-30-10, 06:26 AM
Just add new ones! It is not complicated!

The point is, wouldn't it be nice to know you have about 10-20 neighbors that have stopped playing
that you don't have to worry about watering anymore? When you add new neighbors you have to spend
more time taking care of them, and honestly I'm at my max being able to barely handle 57 daily.

I love all of my neighbors, every single one waters me daily and vice versa. It's taken a lot of time to reach this point, but I literally don't have the time to spend more than an hour each day watering.
Any extra neighbors would be new neighbors. New neighbors that are playing. New neighbors that expect
to be watered etc.

I suppose I could add new neighbors but tell them on the front end that we won't water each other? We'll
use each other for increasing our neighbor count and nothing more. I guess that could work.

I'm just saying..... if you haven't deleted neighbors yet and you plan on expanding your farm size as you level,
you may want to keep the deadbeats and non-players in your inventory!