PDA

View Full Version : Answered Habitats not showing correct coin amount?

fahrensland
08-28-14, 09:16 PM
Hello!

I just wanted the TL team to know that since the recent patch there seems to be an issue with coins not properly displaying the amount they have in the habitat after someone has "sparkled" it. The game only shows the habitat amount and isn't taking into account the extra 250 coins, although when you click on it you do seem to receive the correct amount.

It also seems like the icons and text bubbles are all significantly bigger since the patch as well but I'm not sure if that's just me.

Thanks!

kabuki55
08-29-14, 07:16 AM
Hello!

I just wanted the TL team to know that since the recent patch there seems to be an issue with coins not properly displaying the amount they have in the habitat after someone has "sparkled" it. The game only shows the habitat amount and isn't taking into account the extra 250 coins, although when you click on it you do seem to receive the correct amount.

It also seems like the icons and text bubbles are all significantly bigger since the patch as well but I'm not sure if that's just me.

Thanks!

I am having the same problem after the update, not the correct amount of coins after the sparkles. Hope you can fix it soon. So broke! Thanks!

[S8] Regina
08-29-14, 11:35 AM
We tested this, and were able to collect the max amount of coins (depending on habitat), along with the +250 Sparkle bonus. If you see that you are not receiving the max coins, please take a screenshot so that we can investigate this further. Thank you so much!

fahrensland
08-29-14, 12:29 PM
Regina;957614']We tested this, and were able to collect the max amount of coins (depending on habitat), along with the +250 Sparkle bonus. If you see that you are not receiving the max coins, please take a screenshot so that we can investigate this further. Thank you so much!

It's not that I'm not receiving the correct amount, it's just that the bonus isn't being displayed on the habitats. The stone habitat has sparkles (you can see one above the owls head) but still only shows 26 coins in the habitat.