PDA

View Full Version : I've reached a point in the game and having a little difficulty

addspydre
08-28-14, 07:04 PM
I'm level forty-something. EVERY SINGLE GOAL I have left requires gems to complete. No new goals, I only earn gems when a goal pops up to install a new game or a new version of a game. I DON'T buy in game coins. So if I continue in this vein, and simply purchase pets, breed pets, collect money from the pets, first off am I ever going to get another freaking goal, and are all the goals from here on out going to require gems to complete? I had at least one goal that purchasing the parent animals did NOT require gems - yet breeding the animal requires gems. One of the earliest quests you get requires you to cross breed with an animal that you can only get by completing a collection - which INCLUDES at least one family of animals that you need gems to purchase. I would really love to know if this trend is going to continue so I can determine if I'm going to continue to play this game.

addspydre
08-29-14, 08:49 PM
Okay, I posted this 24 hours ago, thereabouts, and it's had something like 17 views. Is no one going to answer me, or is all I'm going to get goal wise from now on blocked by gem requirements - or am I even going to get more goals? I'm sitting at level forty something.

Natasha_07
08-30-14, 04:40 PM
You can do the goals or skip the parts with gems. Not all goals require you to use gems, but if you don't want to use your gems on goals, you could spend it on pets or decorations you really want.

Take your time and do the goals without rush whether it be breeding, visiting or collecting, etc. It's what keeps the game busy.

Cheers!

maz3girl
09-15-14, 01:38 PM
I am newer to this game (I only downloaded it to help my daughter out w/her pet shop) and i'm coming across the same thing. Over half of my goals need gems to complete, and I also do not buy gems (this is true across the board of all TeamLava games that I play). I cannot download all of the apps required to earn gems because my iPad is virtually full. lol

Frustrating.

Anaboe
10-08-14, 07:36 AM
I've skipped a couple of parts of goals with gems, that's cheaper than getting the goal itself. I don't have anymore goals now.

I never bought any gems, and still I have lots of gem-animals, even the 149-gem-dog. So be carefull, and install the games that's been offered and you will get enough gems to do whatever you like (except buying decoration for fems).

cotpot
10-12-14, 11:35 PM
Do u have any advice 4 me I need 2 get the frog but 2 do that I need 2 get 4 boarder colieses SNF I don't have 150x4 gems can u help me if so please add Mr in pet shop story my id is cotpot

umumum2
10-17-14, 03:24 PM
I'm on level 51 and i have the same problems.

babyblueblaze
10-18-14, 01:14 PM
Same boat here. I actually bought gems twice and downloaded two of the other games before I decided the requirements to play this game are just absurd. There needs to be a way to earn gems in game because clearly folks just stop playing or at least stop bothering with goals once they get fed up with spending money and installing more space and time intensive games. Clearly, the user experience is not important to them though or puppies wouldn't die at night.

babyblueblaze
10-18-14, 01:44 PM
Accidental double post

umumum2
10-19-14, 05:15 AM
Do u have any advice 4 me I need 2 get the frog but 2 do that I need 2 get 4 boarder colieses SNF I don't have 150x4 gems can u help me if so please add Mr in pet shop story my id is cotpot
it is impossible to get that frog without LOTS of money or time.:(

maz3girl
10-28-14, 10:08 AM
I'm now on level 30 and I only have 2 goals left that do not require gems (but they require 40k+ coins to buy 1 single animal!?)

I do not have enough gems to skip either SO, I guess I will just be perpetually stuck.

gamble5
11-06-14, 07:20 PM
How longoing did it take for you to earn 149 gems?

Natasha_07
11-06-14, 07:40 PM
How longoing did it take for you to earn 149 gems?

Over 4 months.

sally_brown
11-10-14, 09:57 PM
I hoarded gems for months until I could buy the border collie. I bought one and started gathering them again, but then I unlocked the meerkat, which I'd been wanting for ages, so I had to decide whether I'm going to proceed with the border collie family or do the meerkats.

I am newer to this game (I only downloaded it to help my daughter out w/her pet shop) and i'm coming across the same thing. Over half of my goals need gems to complete, and I also do not buy gems (this is true across the board of all TeamLava games that I play). I cannot download all of the apps required to earn gems because my iPad is virtually full. lolThis comment is from several weeks ago, but I wanted to point out that you can delete the games after earning your gems. It won't do anything to your gem count.

Loverrosz
02-16-15, 06:59 AM
It's so annoying! I'm more than one year stucked in 3 goals wich need gems!!