PDA

View Full Version : Answered Can't buy gold

rissah
08-28-14, 08:54 AM
I was offered a gold sale so I tried to buy gold. Every time I click to buy, the fruitful dragon comes up as processing and the game freezes. I don't want to bother emailing support because by the time they get back to me, three days from now, the gold sale will be over and it won't matter. Any ideas?

chalupa2030
08-28-14, 09:10 AM
Have you closed out your game and gone back in?

rissah
08-28-14, 09:36 AM
Have you closed out your game and gone back in?

Yes, I've force closed it several times yesterday and today, and also removed and re-installed.

Meowmeowbeans
08-28-14, 10:28 AM
Yes, I've force closed it several times yesterday and today, and also removed and re-installed.

I'm sorry to hear about this! What happens after the Fruitful Dragon processing screen appears? Are you asked for your Apple ID and password, or does the game crash? Have you tried closing out all the background apps on your device? Are you using Wi-Fi or your data connection?

rissah
08-28-14, 08:06 PM
Nothing happens, it stays on the Fruitful dragon until I have to force close. I'm on wifi. I just tried to delete the game and reinstall again and now I can't even delete the game. I deleted other games and apps including other teamlava ones to check and only this one won't be deleted.

rissah
08-28-14, 08:07 PM
Yes I've closed everything but it doesn't change what happens. Thanks for trying to help!

Meowmeowbeans
08-29-14, 11:46 AM
Yes I've closed everything but it doesn't change what happens. Thanks for trying to help!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this is still an issue for you. :(

Can you please submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com and send me a PM with the ticket number? Thanks!