PDA

View Full Version : stuck

MyBerk78
08-28-14, 05:07 AM
hi all,

i have a situation.. where i have a skyger egg. However i am nowhere near the money to get a habitat for it so cannot move my other breeding pair egg into the nest and to get 270,000 when I only got like 97,000 is forever... what can anyone suggest so I can carry on and not be stuck in this limbo?

cocauina
08-28-14, 05:38 AM
You can sell the Skyger and breed again when you have more coins, the Skyger animal is breeded with water and fire, and currently, there's no animal with the elements water and fire :)

danni7788
08-28-14, 07:42 AM
Agreed! Sell that egg. You'll be able to get it again with no problem later if you want it.

kooky panda
08-28-14, 08:12 AM
I had the same situation. I collected a lot of coins, but going in my game every hour and collecting partial coins.

zenobia42
08-28-14, 08:14 AM
Agree with cocauina and danni - just sell the egg so you can keep playing the game. And note that any time you have both fire and water in the mix, a skyger could be the result, so try to avoid that until you have saved up and bought a habitat.

Also, when you are ready to have a skyger, just breed a pyro pony with a frostfang and you'll get it for sure.