PDA

View Full Version : New levels?

zenobia42
08-27-14, 09:48 PM
My profile now says I am gaining XP again... towards an insanely high goal:

Currently at 149,510 / 99,999,999 XP. It would seem that some year someone will make level 31! LOL! We should throw a party when that happens.

hansmolln
08-28-14, 09:32 PM
Has that changed? I was under the impression that I was always gaining XP and the limit was always at 99,999,999 or something like that. There was just nothing else happening...

I wonder what will happen if there are ever new levels: will we just jump a ahead a couple of levels? I'm sure they have already something else in mind to screw us over ;)

SANDSCApe
08-28-14, 11:43 PM
Has that changed? I was under the impression that I was always gaining XP and the limit was always at 99,999,999 or something like that. There was just nothing else happening...

I wonder what will happen if there are ever new levels: will we just jump a ahead a couple of levels? I'm sure they have already something else in mind to screw us over ;)

This is normal when you reach the level cap. When you reach the last level, you continue to gain experience, and the distance to the "next" level is just under 100 million. That buffer is what allows you to keep accumulating experience.
Yes, if/when they raise the cap, some players may suddenly jump ahead in levels, according to how much experience has piled up.