PDA

View Full Version : New Elemental Animal and Habitat Glitch

MelodicStars
08-27-14, 05:35 PM
I've encountered some "glitches." And I will post pics below. For the details, habitats that are on the edge of the original island (to the far right, the 3 spaces) seem to be in an odd position. Also, I'm aware there's another thread about this, but there appears to be a new "lightning" or "electric" animal with the usual expansion sign on the upper island. Please comment if you have the same problems.

I'm sorry if the quality is not that good. I don't know how to post it any other way.

zenobia42
08-27-14, 05:48 PM
My habitats in that location appear normal. But I have that whole 12x12 end of the island now full of small habitats not large, so slightly different circumstances.

And we can see all your screenshots nice and clearly and large just by clicking on them and looking at the pop-up. :)

knj00
08-27-14, 05:49 PM
Lots of weird stuff going on right now... I have a habitat that looks like it's on top of another habitat.

Hopefully it means updates are coming. :)

cocauina
08-27-14, 05:49 PM
About the habitat, it's a glitch, I have all this happening to me also, but about the animal in the expansion, I think it's not a glitch, TL wants to add new animals like the Ligthning Leopard (the animal in the expansion) and the electric it's the name for the new element, they added one time, but they removed right away 'cause they didn't want to add in that day, it was to early in their opinion.

And apparently, TL is going to add more expansions and animals in other islands, 'cause I can see more of the 2nd ice island and the fire island (the red ones)

And I think that, TL made the lightning leopard only unlocked at level 101, so we cannot have it before the official release, the max level in this game is only 30, at the moment.

MelodicStars
08-27-14, 05:52 PM
My habitats in that location appear normal. But I have that whole 12x12 end of the island now full of small habitats not large, so slightly different circumstances.

And we can see all your screenshots nice and clearly and large just by clicking on them and looking at the pop-up. :)
Thank you for telling me about the screenshot quality. Now I can "rest easy" lol. As for the habitats, I guess it's only with the large ones :/

MelodicStars
08-27-14, 05:57 PM
Lots of weird stuff going on right now... I have a habitat that looks like it's on top of another habitat.

Hopefully it means updates are coming. :)
It seems we both have a similar problem. The habitat is literally on the edge lol. I agree hopefully new updates will fix this since it's bugging me (OCD?) and bring in new content c:

MelodicStars
08-27-14, 06:00 PM
About the habitat, it's a glitch, I have all this happening to me also, but about the animal in the expansion, I think it's not a glitch, TL wants to add new animals like the Ligthning Leopard (the animal in the expansion) and the electric it?s the name for the new element, they added one time, but they removed right away 'cause they didn't want to add in that day, it was to early in their opinion.

And apparently, TL is going to add more expansions and animals in other islands, 'cause I can see more of the 2nd ice island and the fire island (the red ones)

And I think that, TL made the lightning leopard only unlocked at level 101, so we cannot have it before the official release, the max level in this game is only 30, at the moment.
If that's the case I can't wait. That lightning leapard is just adorable :3 also can't wait for the new expansions.

I bet a TL staff is gonna reply to this thread saying that they will look into it and solve the issue :p

cocauina
08-27-14, 06:08 PM
If that's the case I can't wait. That lightning leapard is just adorable :3 also can't wait for the new expansions.

I bet a TL staff is gonna reply to this thread saying that they will look into it and solve the issue :p

You aren't the only one who wants the new animals, besides the fact that I'm still missing a couple more xD

They always say that they will look and solve the issue xD But the thing were we can see more of the islands, I think that's not an issue, only the habitat kinda outside of the place xD And the unlock of the new electric element is kinda of a safe way of everyone get at the same time, when TL wants, they are very clever :p

JeannesThinkin
08-27-14, 06:26 PM
Thank you for telling me about the screenshot quality. Now I can "rest easy" lol. As for the habitats, I guess it's only with the large ones :/

Can you place anything on the parts that appear empty?

Drachenia
08-27-14, 06:28 PM
Hello! It is important to uninstall the game and then install it again. It is important that one has stored a password in the game for forum. Fantasy Story 1.2

my607
08-27-14, 06:38 PM
Thank you Drachenia. I just updated but in the middle of expanded before this new update.

cocauina
08-27-14, 06:41 PM
Hello! It is important to uninstall the game and then install it again. It is important that one has stored a password in the game for forum. Fantasy Story 1.2

Thank you! I didn't know about the update, my app store didn't told me xD

Edit: I've just updated the game, my icon from the Batteground have a 2 in a red circle, I press that, and the battleground says I need to wait for new levels.
In the description of the update, the same says we have a troll to defeat, but I don't see him anywhere.. And the Big Earth Plateau is still the same, glitched

my607
08-27-14, 06:52 PM
I didn't get that message about a troll though. I did get the 2 by the battlefield. Weird

cocauina
08-27-14, 06:56 PM
You can see in the description of the update, here's the description

What's New in Version 1.2
• Lightning Type Animals have struck onto the scene! Expand your forest to the Lightning Leopard's home to unlock these shocking new creatures!
• Compete with your animals in the Arena! Complete limited time Tournaments to win exclusive rare animals!
• A new region has been added to the Battlegrounds! Fight your way across the volcanic badlands, and defeat the Troll to tame and bring it to your forest!
• Brand new animals will be added every week!

We're dedicated to making Fantasy Forest Story the best it can be and appreciate your feedback! Just remember to leave your Storm8 ID, Level and device type in your review.

lmac10
08-27-14, 06:57 PM
The update isn't showing in my App Store?

my607
08-27-14, 06:58 PM
What does the 2 in red mean by the menu on bottom left corner? No new battles yet.

cocauina
08-27-14, 07:02 PM
The update isn't showing in my App Store?

In mine didn't show up also, I needed to search for the fantasy forest app and update.

What does the 2 in red mean by the menu on bottom left corner? No new battles yet.

I don't have, I have it too, probably TL is going to add more levels in the next week, I don't know..

my607
08-27-14, 07:05 PM
I just saw the three new animals being added. I also saw the habitat too I hope they aren't too expensive.

cocauina
08-27-14, 07:08 PM
I just saw the three new animals being added. I also saw the habitat too I hope they aren't too expensive.

And to hard to breed!

chalupa2030
08-27-14, 07:18 PM
I have no update and according to the App Store, I have already the current version 1.2

Nevermind! I just went back there was my notification! So I did have to update.

This game is haunted. I swear!

CranberrySweet
08-27-14, 07:25 PM
My rampage is chilling outside his habitat. ;)

cocauina
08-27-14, 07:33 PM
My rampage is chilling outside his habitat. ;)

My Rockodile and Rock Rhino are the ones who brake the rules :p

MelodicStars
08-27-14, 07:44 PM
Can you place anything on the parts that appear empty?
Actually, no, I can't. Even though the square turns green it simply does not place it on the spot.

ArcadiaTofu
08-27-14, 07:58 PM

Once my Crystal Unicorn is done evolving into level 10 I'm putting this sucker into the evolution flower :P Then the hard part will begin with me trying to breed out a Daredevil, though I'll probably end up getting a Fire Glider in the end >.<

Btw, am I the only one that thinks the Daredevil album art looks a bit messed up? The lines aren't as smooth as the other animal pics and it's almost like they compressed it incorrectly... -___-

infinitelove19
08-27-14, 08:52 PM
Thank you! I didn't know about the update, my app store didn't told me xD

Edit: I've just updated the game, my icon from the Batteground have a 2 in a red circle, I press that, and the battleground says I need to wait for new levels.
In the description of the update, the same says we have a troll to defeat, but I don't see him anywhere.. And the Big Earth Plateau is still the same, glitched

I have the same thing with my battlegrounds... i wonder if we have to wait until a later time to have more battles? it sure sounded like new battles were available now. Mysterious.

As for the glitchy large earth habitats, mine are back to normal. Bizarre.

It also sounds like we'll have battle tournaments like in DS... but different since we have different rules here

TL, can you please weigh in and tell us what is up with the battlegrounds??? The update sounded like we should have new levels to play, but when we go there it says to wait. What gives??? Also, did you fix the 5hr "cruel and unusual punishment" Pandaffodils???

infinitelove19
08-27-14, 09:09 PM

Btw, am I the only one that thinks the Daredevil album art looks a bit messed up? The lines aren't as smooth as the other animal pics and it's almost like they compressed it incorrectly... -___-

I didn't notice anything wrong with it, but have to admit I'm not in love with either of the electric/fire hybrids. :-/

staffygirl
08-28-14, 02:03 AM
I have the same thing with my battlegrounds... i wonder if we have to wait until a later time to have more battles? it sure sounded like new battles were available now. Mysterious.

It also sounds like we'll have battle tournaments like in DS... but different since we have different rules here

TL, can you please weigh in and tell us what is up with the battlegrounds??? The update sounded like we should have new levels to play, but when we go there it says to wait. What gives??? Also, did you fix the 5hr "cruel and unusual punishment" Pandaffodils???

I'm still waiting for new battles too :confused:

TL? Don't leave us wondering.

infinitelove19
08-28-14, 02:58 AM

Correction: My large earth habitats are *almost* back to normal. Previously the appearance of the earth habitat was shifted down. NOW when i tap on it, the yellow outline that appears is shifted below the habitat. So close! ;-)

On another note, after expanding to the new electric habitat & creature, it was visually blocked by the "expand symbol" which remained directly in front of it. Deleted & reinstalled the app, then it and the whole habitat disappeared. Did the update (figured the new download would be the fully updated, but no) then all was well.

MelodicStars
08-28-14, 04:30 PM
Correction: My large earth habitats are *almost* back to normal. Previously the appearance of the earth habitat was shifted down. NOW when i tap on it, the yellow outline that appears is shifted below the habitat. So close! ;-)

On another note, after expanding to the new electric habitat & creature, it was visually blocked by the "expand symbol" which remained directly in front of it. Deleted & reinstalled the app, then it and the whole habitat disappeared. Did the update (figured the new download would be the fully updated, but no) then all was well.

I'm having the same issue with my earth habitats as well. They appear to be in the right spot but the yellow outline is shifted out of place.

For the expansion, I was able to MOVE the electric habitat (with the lightning leapard still in it) to a different location even though it was not done expanding. After I moved it I was unable to move the habitat back to its original spot in the unfinished expansion. Not sure if it's a glitch but I was able to show off my new lightning leapard pretty early :) lol