PDA

View Full Version : Level 101 for next expansion!?!?

Squidlish
08-27-14, 04:35 PM
I was quite pleased to log on to FS today and see the little sign that a new expansion area had opened up...
Until I clicked on it, and it said "Reach Level 101 to unlock the next expansion!"

SERIOUSLY??
Please TL - tell us this is a glitch!
I am currently level 30. There is no possible way I could do enough XP activities with breeding etc. to cover 70 levels without adding new habitats.

If this is for real - this game will be SO deleted.
It was already borderline as quite tedious with exhorbitant food costs and long-wait-times, but I've been giving it a chance as I know it is new and TL needs a chance to adjust/tweak/improve with feedback.
But 101 levels -- that is just RIDICULOUS.

ManateeDragons
08-27-14, 05:18 PM
i am at level 30 with 72'000 + experience points. I saw the expansion sign, went to access it and saw it is not available to level 101. i checked my level points and to said 72,238/99,999,999. please tell me that is level 101 and not 31

granzen4
08-27-14, 05:51 PM
I have a new expansion and see a yellow animal, but when I hit the expand sign it says I need to be at level 101 and I have to cancel.

[S8] Elsa
08-27-14, 06:05 PM
This is intended. :)

Please keep an eye out for an update in the App Store soon!

nelliedon
08-27-14, 10:37 PM
I was quite pleased to log on to FS today and see the little sign that a new expansion area had opened up...
Until I clicked on it, and it said "Reach Level 101 to unlock the next expansion!"

SERIOUSLY??
Please TL - tell us this is a glitch!
I am currently level 30. There is no possible way I could do enough XP activities with breeding etc. to cover 70 levels without adding new habitats.

If this is for real - this game will be SO deleted.
It was already borderline as quite tedious with exhorbitant food costs and long-wait-times, but I've been giving it a chance as I know it is new and TL needs a chance to adjust/tweak/improve with feedback.
But 101 levels -- that is just RIDICULOUS.

Ook ik zie leuk dat ik verder kan ,,,komt er in beeld level 101. Ik zit pas bij level 30 ??? Dit is toch wel een geintje????.

TJ4EYR
08-28-14, 05:48 AM
Update complete and more confusion. A plus, the expansion is accessible, but the battle notifications show two available. When I click on the battlegrounds I receive the "no new levels" message. 1516915170
There also seems to be an issue with $ collected after friends play with your creatures. I'm seeing sparkles on habitats visited but am only receiving +1 dollar in addition to the amount earned for time when I try to collect. I've stopped collecting for a time assuming there is some sort of glitch.

kooky panda
08-28-14, 08:11 AM
Be sure and update to the new version 1.2 in the iTunes store!

New animals and expansions available.

See current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72548-Update-Lightning-Animals-Expansions-8-28-14)