PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TL

EviBrooklyn
08-27-14, 03:36 PM
Thank you TL for giving me another Aurora Pegasus today. I have been waiting for a unicorn for a long time now but this Aurora Pegasus did cheer me up !!
Also a quick suggestion, instead of us selling the animals and habitats due to the lack of expansion, why not charge us rent while we store them? For example, the gem habitat costs 340,000 and selling price is 51,000, give us the option to storage them for a fee of 50,000/week. Same with the animals, give us the option to store them for 100/day instead of selling them for 100...we rather store them and wait until we can expand again...just a thought of course !!

MelodicStars
08-27-14, 04:46 PM
That's a great idea! I think we should be able to store habitats and animals (after building and hatching them of course) but I don't think we should have to pay just to store them. The in-game items are already expensive enough as it is. TL should just allow us to store it in an inventory, like other games.

Also, congrats on your pegasus! :)

zenobia42
08-27-14, 04:56 PM
The original elemental dragon breeding game (by another company, released in 2011 - don't want to say the name because I think naming non-storm8 / TL games is against the forum rules), on which Dragon Story and this game are adaptations, has a place to store dragons you don't have room for in your habitats. You can switch them in and out at will. I got bored of that game a couple years ago when they started releasing too many new dragons all the dam time and stopped playing, but that aspect of the game would be GREAT here. In that game, it was a building you bought to be able to store your guys, and you could upgrade that building to hold more and more of them. Of course, in THIS game, none of us who have been playing a long time has any room to spare, so it would only make sense if they let us expand to the entirety of the second island, and maybe beyond.

ETA: And thank you, game, for the Ember Bear I now have an egg for!!!

JeannesThinkin
08-27-14, 06:11 PM
The original elemental dragon breeding game (by another company, released in 2011 - don't want to say the name because I think naming non-storm8 / TL games is against the forum rules), on which Dragon Story and this game are adaptations, has a place to store dragons you don't have room for in your habitats. You can switch them in and out at will. I got bored of that game a couple years ago when they started releasing too many new dragons all the dam time and stopped playing, but that aspect of the game would be GREAT here. In that game, it was a building you bought to be able to store your guys, and you could upgrade that building to hold more and more of them. Of course, in THIS game, none of us who have been playing a long time has any room to spare, so it would only make sense if they let us expand to the entirety of the second island, and maybe beyond.

ETA: And thank you, game, for the Ember Bear I now have an egg for!!!

I've been playing since the game was officially released worldwide. Literally. I had once played every community player possible. I am only level 22 right now, with lots of room to spare.

And TL, maybe you can bring the Dragon Stable over as Animal Stable. We can buy it for 500 gems, for 5 slots, then UPGRADE it for 100000 coins. That way, ou can be happy for the $50 (??) if i remember correctly the value of 500 gems, "most" players will give up for this feature. And we will be happy for the coin upgrades and continue playing and possibly make you more money. (Guys, we have to be fair.)

Oh, but thanks TL, for giving me Super Rares before the same element Common thrice. ^^ But I was trying for the coveted Ultra Rare or the other Super Rare. And congratz to EvilBrooklyn for your Aurora Pegasus. And to zenobia42 for your Ember Bear.

Drachenia
09-11-15, 07:58 PM
Hello TL I find the game great and there is always something to do. It has done a great deal and the habitats for buy with gems are great. Also there are new fruits for cultivation is great. Only there is not yet LVL increase and thus new habitats is a pity, as country extensions. But the game gives me a lot of fun and I am looking forward to the coming new in the game. Thank you very much TL :D

Drachenia
12-06-16, 08:45 AM
Hello Storm8 and Community Manager as moderators, I find your work great. There is so much going on in the game, leaderboard, tournament, storybook that makes a lot of fun. I would like to thank the Storm8 Support, Community Manger and Moderators, they help you always further. Even if it is only a question, because you can not find an animal or have problems with the game. They always help you and I am delighted that we have this great game. I love Fantasy Forest Story and thanks for the great animals and everything :D

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 11:00 AM
I agree we need a storage building, I'm hoping they add a new map with one on each map so we can disperse our animals/habitats between the two solving the loading issue so many of us have. The main map would have less to load and those that are having issues with loading or visiting neighbors could do so more easily.

Thank you Devs for a great game, new content and ever changing animal themes.. Designers great job! ^5 Flatfoot! And the forum staff.. You're a huge help, thank you for your time and patience when we lose ours ;)