PDA

View Full Version : A block feature for android platform

MrsBeadles84
08-27-14, 12:57 PM
I have played fashion story for awhile now and need to be able to block people at will to avoid drama, users who are just plain annoying..kids because as we all know teens and kids play and people don't read wall messages or just don't care if you tell people your not adding new neighbors. There are some people who just continue to annoy..harass...bother people and if we spend gems and play just like iPhone users we have a right to block people too instead having to email you guys each time we have a issue..wait for a return email and even then 99.9% of the time the player is aloud to annoy and harrass people 3 days later. You need to care about your customers more and make these games fair. Implement a block feature for android devices. Thanks.

meme1098
08-28-14, 06:22 AM
I'm on IOS and can't block players. The only TL game that blocking is a feature in is RS.

I do think it should be integrated in all games though not just the 1.

rosieposy6912
09-01-14, 04:59 PM
Yes I agree I have had like 2-4 people in the past month who i had to report because they were being mean and calling me names and annoying me when I said I was not adding! we need a block feature or maybe just cut the socializing period. I do like to visit neighbors, so the least i would want is there to be no socializing, but in a way, sometimes it's better not to socialize on games like these

ooswain
09-10-14, 04:19 PM
I have been blocked by one of my neighbours on rs I don't know how they did it or why

horneypeach
10-11-14, 09:07 AM
I have played fashion story for awhile now and need to be able to block people at will to avoid drama, users who are just plain annoying..kids because as we all know teens and kids play and people don't read wall messages or just don't care if you tell people your not adding new neighbors. There are some people who just continue to annoy..harass...bother people and if we spend gems and play just like iPhone users we have a right to block people too instead having to email you guys each time we have a issue..wait for a return email and even then 99.9% of the time the player is aloud to annoy and harrass people 3 days later. You need to care about your customers more and make these games fair. Implement a block feature for android devices. Thanks.

I've been harassed for just telling one person that I was not adding also it was posted on my wall. anyway the story goes like this. This girl came to my wall ask me to add her I said no i am not adding people then she post again and ask me to add her friend I said no again then she came the next day posting her id and asking me to add her then again she ask me and I told her that instead of adding her I was going to report her for spamming me and she went crazy. she posted on my wall more than ten times my name and the words your mean also posted on my wall and her wall that people should not come to my place cause i was mean. anyways she keeps coming and now she acts nice but also the other day she insult me and also 24 hours ago she posted on her wall that she hates me and that i am bully and told people to delete me if they are my neighbors and not t come to my place. team lava wants lots of info and details for me to ban that person doing it almost impossible to me. but they just have to read my wall and her wall is all there. anyways it would be more easy to tap a button and block that person i did not knew that iphone has that.
I have an old samsumg galaxy I feel discriminated.

horneypeach
10-11-14, 09:09 AM
I was also blocked by someone on Bakery Story but the strange thing was that the person who blocks me ask me to add him but I said no but then he or she posted on my wall telling me that if i change my mind just let him know but i try to reply and i was blocked. I don't know how the heck he block me either.

MrsBeadles84
11-13-14, 02:42 PM
That's sad, they should add that feature to all their games. It makes things so annoying and complicated when they allow junk that doesn't need to be allowed.

MrsBeadles84
11-13-14, 02:45 PM
I know!! ITS VERY annoying. I think teamlava allows it on purpose because it doesn't take much to add a new feature. They add new food, goals, clothes ect all the time, they can also add a bloack feature. They just choose not too, it's beyond me why they allow so much garbage on all their games.

MrsBeadles84
11-13-14, 02:50 PM
:mad:I've also been blocked on Bakery and Restaurant. On Restaurant i think it was because i missed one day of tipped. Seriously, one day. I had that neighbor over a year. When i asked why by someone else that i saw was her neighbor she ignored that person and never responded as to why they blocked me.. The x neighbor also removed me as a neighbor so guessing she blocked me so i couldn't ask why she removed me, oh well. Glad the nutcase removed me, smh..

MrsBeadles84
11-13-14, 02:55 PM
@Horneypeach,

You can get the info by saving her walls then email tl and they can read what everyone has wrote on your wall if you give them your code, or since she has already wrote her code a gazillion times they can check her wall and see everything, i do mean everything she has ever written on her wall and they can ban her or stop her from contacting you. Take ss (screen shots) as proof so you can send those in. Ive bee harassed by someone who i denied as a neighbor, i have enough and dont need any for any of the games i play. I got a mean streak too so i dont put up with bs. I have gave plenty, adults and kids a piece of my mind. Idc, show respect and it will be returned. Never put up with others mess.. I wish you the best.;)

Baubo02
07-05-15, 02:27 PM
I'm so glad I checked this forum! I, too, have a hateful "stalker" who just changed her store name and continued her haunting under another name. I want to retaliate and blow up HER wall, but two wrongs don't...well, you know the rest!
I'm disabled, and spend A LOT of time AND money playing Fashion Story (in addition to Bakery Story, and Dragon Story on two devices!) from my bed, and agree, there should be a blocking feature on Fashion story too, as I've only experienced a problem on THIS game. I don't know what else to do other than post on my own wall warning my neighbors to beware of her two names, yet fear her retaliation in slamming all of them as well! What a catch 22! Grrrr.....

orleansparish
07-05-15, 02:46 PM
I couldnt care less about a block feature, although seeing what some people write on others wall, I understand now why some need it. Before it was because too many players were snooty and only wanted certain worthy people to stop by and thats not what the game is about. And a block feature can be abused and turn into a clique type situation with our literally visiting dozens of shops, before we stumble onto one where we arent blocked!

But there are too many little girls with horrible attitudes and grown women who must have been dreams to be around in high school, that just make the game uncomfortable. I feel for them. Just downright mean. So yeah, fashion needs the feature for sure.

Id never use it though. I just want more expansions!

chicnais
07-09-15, 01:09 AM
Il y a deja tellement de gens indesirables dans le monde r?el,alors retrouver ?a dans nos mondes virtuels est bien plus ennuyeux. Des gamines qui s'amusent a copier le compte d'une autre,a l'insulter etc... On devrait pouvoir bloquer les indesirables,qu'elles aillent embeter leur copines d'ecole plutot

Alideh
09-01-15, 03:50 PM
I also agree a block feature would be VERY nice!!! I have new users who have spammed my board, a few who post those spam messages about post this and recieve gems in a certain amount of walls, another talking about why aren't you replying, blah blah and I remember I went to a neighbors wall to comment that I tipped and I saw a girl harrasing her calling her names and so on.

is924
12-24-17, 03:51 AM
Yes please!!

froimich
12-31-17, 06:29 AM
I have 3 boutiques. Two of them are kind of dead because of a stalker.

When I got my very first iOS device I found this blocking feature in bakery & restaurant very useful!

Unfortunately I have to login with an iOS device to block someone in BS or RS, but at least this IS possible for several games.

Still using my Androids, I think this feature is needed for non iOS players especially in fashion story!!!

PLEASE MAKE BLOCKING POSSIBLE FOR FASHION STORY!!
ANDROID AND iOS!

As someone said above, especially in FS there's a lot of teens or kids with attitudes. I can't even login to the forums with one of my playing IDs because I'm afraid the stalking will go on when I post my ID.

And please don't tell me to contact the support. The last reply from the support took about three months! I don't think there's anything wrong with my understanding of support. Maybe there's just not enough ppl working in the support...? I have no idea...

You have to react fast when someone is threatened or just spammed which is NOT THE CASE. *sigh

froimich
03-26-18, 06:54 AM
every game with a wall should have the blocking feature!

I often find disrespectful behavior on several occasions. Writing mails to the support mostly end up in one reply saying basically "we're busy".

I'd like to handle some things on my own and I don't wanna wait like half a year to see there's no mail after the first one at all.

kooky panda
03-26-18, 09:50 AM
every game with a wall should have the blocking feature!

I often find disrespectful behavior on several occasions. Writing mails to the support mostly end up in one reply saying basically "we're busy".

I'd like to handle some things on my own and I don't wanna wait like half a year to see there's no mail after the first one at all.
When reporting a player, please choose category of GamePlay- then report a player.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

froimich
10-24-18, 04:33 AM
When reporting a player, please choose category of GamePlay- then report a player.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

No offense intended, I know you wanna be helpful, but did you actually read my first post in this thread? #16 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72537-A-block-feature-for-android-platform&p=1483164&viewfull=1#post1483164

I've pointed out the part I'm talking about in dark red. So I've already been given my share with the support system several times...sad but true that only two solutions to roughly 10-12 different issues/problems were offered.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

I'm aware of the fact that literally EVERY feature which is added can cause trouble when people are over-testing if it works. Speaking of teaming, clique-ishing, you name it...

But please listen to us mindful players who just wanna enjoy the game play, meet great people from all over the world and who have the respect for each other.
I've met many people who are just wonderful but they get bullied.

So, okay....so I write to the support. <--- this actually happened in 2016 when there was a male player accused to be a .... (well, let's just call it pizza freak because the accusation starts with the same letter like the food, right. delete this part in the brackets if you like)
Many mails were written from several friends, every single one clearly using the same ticket number so the support team couldn't get confused.

I don't know what happened to all these mails - none of them was replied to, but lately I was stumbling across these ratings for fashion story in the German play store for Android....LOL :D:love_heart:

At least three different players have stated - including the accused one! - that the massive bullying is taking place again...and again and again.

You get my point?
They're desperate because all the support did about the accusations was a warning to the person that has started this whole theater with some mean and hurtful lies - big, big time. Person never got suspended for a while..nothing! So the harassing continued to get stronger until one of the two stopped playing for a while.

Over a time period of 3 years I had the questionable pleasure to experience bullying at least 5 times. Nothing ever happened, really.

A BLOCKING FEATURE FOR FASHION STORY PLEASE!!
MY ANDROID FEELS LIKE HE'S BEEN TREATED LIKE A STEP CHILD...I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM HAPPY!:)

kooky panda
10-24-18, 10:56 AM
Closing thread due to discussing inappropriate in game behavior is not forum appropriate due to privacy reasons.

The forum cannot help with inappropriate in game behavior, that is why we ask players to contact support.

Support is able to go into individual games and walls and investigate .

If someone you report is still continuing the behavior please contact support again.

(The request to add a blocking feature to android has been passed on).