PDA

View Full Version : iPad no reward for install other games and can't connect to multiple devices

anythingyouwant99
08-27-14, 12:25 AM
I have been playing on an ipad but just recently found that it is finally offered on my android phone. Is there away to connect it so that I can see my ipad farm on my android phone (signed in with facebook but it is making me start over). Also on my phone if I install another game I get diamonds but those same quests on my ipad show a blank under rewards when I look at the quest and give me no diamonds upon completing these quests :(

Turpsichore
08-27-14, 01:27 AM
AFAIK, TL haven't added Facebook login for Android but I don't have an account so may be wrong. They certainly don't offer rewards for connecting through Facebook like they do on iOS.

If you have RS or DS installed on your phone, tap on TL logo (top right) > account settings > log into another account > put in current user name & password. Your account will then be on both devices. You can also move the account from one device to another through any of Storm8's "Live"games but that's more hassle.

To get rewards for downloading other games on Apple devices you have to complete the 2nd part of the goal (usually buy any decoration) because Apple don't want companies manipulating the download charts by offering incentives to install their other games.

If you have the same goal on iOS and Android, download on iOS because the rewards on Android have been halved.

kooky panda
08-27-14, 09:10 AM
You can log in and out of your games by using a game shown in post 1 here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.

kooky panda
08-27-14, 09:11 AM
Responded and closed thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72524-iPad-no-reward-for-install-other-games-and-can-t-connect-to-multiple-devices&p=956102&viewfull=1#post956102