PDA

View Full Version : Tall Fountain

oceansoftime
08-26-14, 06:34 PM
I saw something like a tall fountain at a neighbors kingdom. What storyline is that?

zenobia42
08-26-14, 06:45 PM
I believe you mean Greselda's Fountain (it is very tall, and 2x2). Buying it is an optional timed quest at the end of the Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden questline. That questline begins after the Greselda Part 4 questline. I believe the fountain costs gems, but completing that quest in the timeframe means you get some of the gems you spend on the fountain back.

fluffybutter007
08-26-14, 06:47 PM
Here's a picture of Greselda's Fountain:

oceansoftime
08-26-14, 07:02 PM
Yes that's it. Thank you

Clark_Wayne
02-07-16, 12:33 PM
i just had that quest. anyone can tell me if it is worth spending 120 gems for that ? (with only 20 gems back) is it just a deco or it drops useful stuffs ?
i have 24h to decide if it is worth buying it or not
please give me your opinion about that. thx :D

riverly
02-07-16, 12:53 PM
I love it. That is one of the best animated deco that we have ever had and it has such a soothing quality to it. BUT-- it does not have any!!! Drops. Deco only. So only you can decide if it's worth it.

Clark_Wayne
02-07-16, 02:53 PM
I love it. That is one of the best animated deco that we have ever had and it has such a soothing quality to it. BUT-- it does not have any!!! Drops. Deco only. So only you can decide if it's worth it.

thx :) then it is not worth spending gems on it :) i have better use for my gems (still need fortune teller, pergola,..)

riverly
02-07-16, 03:10 PM
Yep. Totally understand. I often wonder though where those programmers that came up with this fountain are now. Especially when I compare it to other fountains that we've been getting lately. Just a random thought.