PDA

View Full Version : Dragon tournament Rogue dragon- 8-26-14 (IOS Only)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

cazcats
08-31-14, 10:20 PM
Wow - you guys are doing great.

Congrats hugpete on breeding a diamond. I will try your winning combination soon.

I have lost 23 times to Avenging. I have one more chance before the tournament ends.....

Lipand5kids
08-31-14, 10:27 PM
Wow - you guys are doing great.

Congrats hugpete on breeding a diamond. I will try your winning combination soon.

I have lost 23 times to Avenging. I have one more chance before the tournament ends.....

I feel ya I lost 21 to Unicorn and #22 kicked his butt. Now Crusader has kicked mine 5-6 times I think. Maybe next time we can do it!

maizee0404
08-31-14, 10:28 PM
ok guys .. I am really sorry but its late and I have to be up early as Daughters start school tomorrow ..
GOOD LUCK !!! You can do it I know you can :)

Just know that I am thinking of you .. sorry to abandon you now .. I am really rooting for all of you : carbuck, Maizee, Lips, tuffy, gnomerztribe, azucita, cazcat and all of you who have posted here giving us all updates.
Thank you for your support and Huge congrats to everyone who has made it and for those who are still battling on .. thinking of you xx
Thanks i went to bed also as my baby starts pre school today...i have a couple of rounds before timer is up thanks for all your support :)

Congrats to all that made and to those still battling good luck

hugpete
08-31-14, 10:35 PM
Well, I ultimated the last 3 rounds, and sped between rounds 29 and 30 because I'm tired and didn't want to wait an hour. Rogue is on the nest. Goodnight everyone!

azucita
08-31-14, 10:51 PM
Fantastic! Please post as soon as you have Rogue.

I battled twice for rogue and couldnt beat him so finally ultimated him. Im very happy and thank you everyone for your support. Theres still one more hour to go....good luck to everyone still trying.

Im off to bed. Super late here.

Thank you carbuck, trauma, maizee, lip and everyone for the advice and company :)

cazcats
08-31-14, 10:54 PM
I feel ya I lost 21 to Unicorn and #22 kicked his butt. Now Crusader has kicked mine 5-6 times I think. Maybe next time we can do it!

Thank you Lips. It is always nice to share the forum with you.

Avenging is unbeaten on my island. For those who have him, he is one hell of a fighter!

I am officially finished - time to heal my poor dragons and hoping I can get some Nightlight Orbs. Well done to all winners and thank you for sharing your wins on the forum. Until next time..... :)

rosewaterlily
08-31-14, 10:54 PM
I ulted the last round against rogue too, got tired of looking at it. Good news is that I got exactly 99 nightlights after 29 rounds so I'm free of the arena for a while.

zaaracake
08-31-14, 10:57 PM
I'm giving up...I have more than ten rounds to go and am still battling sunrise....congrats to all who won and good luck to all nearing the finish!

zaaracake
08-31-14, 10:59 PM
How did you go, freesia? I hope u got him!

maizee0404
08-31-14, 11:01 PM
I battled twice for rogue and couldnt beat him so finally ultimated him. Im very happy and thank you everyone for your support. Theres still one more hour to go....good luck to everyone still trying.

Thank you carbuck, trauma, maizee, lip and everyone for the advice and company :)

Your welcome and congrats :)

maizee0404
08-31-14, 11:03 PM
I ulted the last round against rogue too, got tired of looking at it. Good news is that I got exactly 99 nightlights after 29 rounds so I'm free of the arena for a while.

Well done hun...im still looking at him..i have one more round before the timer is up! Well done on the orbs to i only need 4 more :)

freesiawoods
08-31-14, 11:07 PM
How did you go, freesia? I hope u got him!

Haha I give up for my baby account which is still at Zeus but my other accounts got Rogue with time to spare. No ultimates is unusual.

Hope to see you at the next tournament zaaracake and better luck next time!

freesiawoods
08-31-14, 11:08 PM
Well done hun...im still looking at him..i have one more round before the timer is up! Well done on the orbs to i only need 4 more :)

Good luck maizee, hope you get him!!

maizee0404
08-31-14, 11:15 PM
Good luck maizee, hope you get him!!

Thanks freesia :) we will see not long to wait its cutting it fine tho ha well done to you :)

Carbuck
08-31-14, 11:25 PM
Well, I ultimated the last 3 rounds, and sped between rounds 29 and 30 because I'm tired and didn't want to wait an hour. Rogue is on the nest. Goodnight everyone!

Beautiful! Glad you finished. Congrats and enjoy your new champion.

Carbuck
08-31-14, 11:28 PM

Super! Great job. So happy for you. What an accomplishment! Now you can relax and watch your champion grow from a baby to a fighting machine.

Goodnight

Carbuck
08-31-14, 11:30 PM

Avenging is unbeaten on my island. For those who have him, he is one hell of a fighter!

I am officially finished - time to heal my poor dragons and hoping I can get some Nightlight Orbs. Well done to all winners and thank you for sharing your wins on the forum. Until next time..... :)

Caz,

Sorry you didn't have better luck. It was a pleasure interacting with you here and look forward to the next time.

Carbuck
08-31-14, 11:32 PM

Brilliant! Congrats on your new champion.

Zara,

Better luck next time.

maizee0404
08-31-14, 11:33 PM
Nope im done! Got kicked out of the arena yet again! Ugh i hate that the last round aswell!
Oh well never mind always next time!

Thanks to everyone for the support ;)

freesiawoods
08-31-14, 11:36 PM
Nope im done! Got kicked out of the arena yet again! Ugh i hate that the last round aswell!
Oh well never mind always next time!

Thanks to everyone for the support ;)

Aww so close!! Better luck next time maizee! yup we know thrre is always a next time!

Lipand5kids
08-31-14, 11:44 PM

So happy for you! Congratulations and I enjoyed your company as well! :)

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:47 PM
What a great morning......i just beat gold w/ epic lotus and then rogue w/ lvl 1 honeybee 2nd try after losing to phoenix w/ a very close fight.to those who are struggling on rogue you can try these 2 dragons guys...goodluck...

Just got up this morning - leaving in 10 to take Ds to school - wanted to quickly see how people are :
Huge congrats - so pleased for you gnomerztribe !

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:48 PM
OMG! Soccer did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes with 5 hrs to go I'm on my way to Avening. I may not get Rogue but I finally won against Unicorn! Yes! Ok Ty all for your support and encouragement! :D Who knew my 22nd dragon would finally make Unicorn wave the white flag? " Dancing!"

Oh well done Lips .. how brilliant to have got him down - now go get Avenging !!

Lipand5kids
08-31-14, 11:49 PM

I am happy to say I did get Crusader down with Carnival and sped up just to have a go at Gold and lost but Ares lost. So I now have 49 dragons to heal and no side battles since the line for the spa is super huge. Am glad to say my Nightlight dragon is now waiting to be hatched when the nest is free. See everyone in our next tournament and hopefully I will have some Diamond Hybrids too. Night all!

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:49 PM
Thanks, glad they helped.

Well... I was... :/

My acct beat Zeus with Parakeet 10.

I used water 1 and mermaid 10. Luck!

What is a fluffles??

~

Up to 44 losses on main and 46 on 2nd. 2nd stuck on Unicorn, main is up to Crusader. Here are a couple wins.
R 26 Obsidian 18 < Razorback 10
R 27 Zeus 18 < Parakeet 10

And in awesome news.... drum roll... my main acct just bred a DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

SO pleased for you breeding that Diamond - how are things going :)

Fluffles is my marshmallow .. he is my arena champion - has won way more fights than any of my actual champs !

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:51 PM
21 Black Diamond12 defeated by Quetzal10 BM ( 1 loss by Epic Angel)
22 Helios14 defeated by Angel10 MM
23 Nightlight16 defeated by Spring7 B (many champion losses)
24 Unicorn16 defeated by Dark Angel10 BMM
25 Avenging20 defeated by Dynasty10 MBB
26 Obsidian18 defeated by Amazon10 (fell asleep right after so can't remember combo)
27 Zeus18 defeated by Marshmallow9 BB
28 Crusader20 defeated by Prism10 BMB
29 Gold20 defeated by Parakeet10 MMM (aanerud's' recommendation)
30 Rogue20 defeated by Rune6 BB Ultimate

Rogue is on the nest. It better be a beast in the arena in future battles.

Thanks to all who have shared in the agony of this battle and the triumphs along the way. Congratulations again to all who have won. I want to hear of others winning before the time runs out.

So any good news?

Brilliant carbuck - at least you got him ! You have done such a wonderful job of keeping people going :) well done and go get a rest :D

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:51 PM
I just got back home. And I beat gold now with night after 4 losses. I'm so glad. I'll try to win rogue but will ultimate if necessary. Yayyyyy. Glad to hear of all the victories.

Congrats carbuck and those who have won :)

Brilliant azucita - that is awesome news - really pleased for you at least you are there and you know you can get Rogue :) congrats ...

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:52 PM
Fluffles is trauma's Marshmallow dragon. He is famous. :)

And major congrats on the Diamond!!!!

I will try your suggestion of Parakeet against Zeus and then I think I'm done. Less than 3 hours left and unless I speed and ultimate I won't finish. Not meant to be...and I had less time for battling this time. Oh well. I only need 2 more orbs for. Nightlight and that's the one I wanted most.

Good luck to those in the last drive for the finish!!

Lets hope you can do it tuffy xx

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:53 PM
I made it to Crusader so shall see if it was ment to be or not. Need 1 more gold to speed up if I need it but we shall see.

WOW - that was amazing Lips - last I saw you had just got unicorn down :) well done to you !!!

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:54 PM
I used three times ultimate, but I am glad that I got this one! Hope everyone a good rest from this tournement and that your dragons get an extra treat for their good efforts!

congrats to you and skip :)

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:55 PM
Got rogue with mermaid8. Can't believe it, my first big tourney win, with no diamonds, only one champ and no ultimates! I declare tomorrow "spa day"! Good luck to all still fighting in these last few hours!

Brilliant so pleased for you = yay another winner !! come on I want to see maizee, tuffy, caz , lips, azucita .. hugpete .. :)

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:57 PM
I am so sorry Lips :( but I do know how you feel
- its how i felt at Avenging .. never mind sweetie you did so well to get this far it was such a tough one ;(

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:58 PM

oh sweetie ..I am so there with you wish I could help more :( *huge hugs* I do know how you feel .. its how I felt when I lost that last time cxxc

trauma46
08-31-14, 11:58 PM
Right off to take kids to school .. Maizee I hope your little one enjoys her first day :)

cazcats
09-01-14, 12:11 AM
Brilliant so pleased for you = yay another winner !! come on I want to see maizee, tuffy, caz , lips, azucita .. hugpete .. :)

You are so sweet Trauma. Avenging got the better of me - 24 losses - my new record :(

Looking forward to working with you in the next tournament. ** Happy Monday **

maizee0404
09-01-14, 12:12 AM
Right off to take kids to school .. Maizee I hope your little one enjoys her first day :)

Thanks hun shes so excited ;)

maizee0404
09-01-14, 12:13 AM
oh sweetie ..I am so there with you wish I could help more :( *huge hugs* I do know how you feel .. its how I felt when I lost that last time cxxc

Always next time...im happy to say i finally got mythic ill be breeding my own mr meanie helios ha :)

Lipand5kids
09-01-14, 12:37 AM
I am so sorry Lips :( but I do know how you feel
- its how i felt at Avenging .. never mind sweetie you did so well to get this far it was such a tough one ;(

It's ok I made it all the way up to Gold. I too just like Ghostie is calling tomorrow and probably the next few days "Spa Day" since I have 49 dragons that need a goods day rest. Heck I would love a spa da, lol. I can't wait to try again next time and maybe I can win that dragon. It was hard and how did your 2nd daughter do? I'm happy for you and everyone that won their Rogue. :)

GDude118
09-01-14, 01:54 AM
Missed the first few days so had to ultimate the last 11 rounds to get him but hey, I like this dragon so worth the gold. So happy I have 5 gold dragons though, to help get that gold back. ;)

Sumercarefree
09-01-14, 02:52 AM
Missed the first few days so had to ultimate the last 11 rounds to get him but hey, I like this dragon so worth the gold. So happy I have 5 gold dragons though, to help get that gold back. ;)

Ha Ha congrats you own a gold mine, so it is fine.

MakJulos
09-01-14, 04:30 AM
Had decided to not bother using ultimate to get a 16th champion, a champ that i might not ever get leveled up anyway, so i just let it take its time - it all went fairly smooth up until the end where fighting Crusader took a while, and in final round Rogue sent many of my loyal warriors to the spa - i sent in weaker ones only since fighting a lvl20 is pure lottery- but i did pull through with a few hours margin even despite playing it cheap and slow. The Rogue dragon will stay in storage until i have more Champions, not bothering placing another habitat for it just yet.

Overall an ok tournament even if reward dragon wasn't too exciting - quite a lot of time spent, a few gold too on speeding up arena here n there, but it's always nice not having used Ultimates!

Carbuck
09-01-14, 06:20 AM

Wow! Good thing you have a gold vault on your island to recoup the money you spent.
A big congratulations to you for winning Rogue.

Carbuck
09-01-14, 06:22 AM
Had decided to not bother using ultimate to get a 16th champion, a champ that i might not ever get leveled up anyway, so i just let it take its time - it all went fairly smooth up until the end where fighting Crusader took a while, and in final round Rogue sent many of my loyal warriors to the spa - i sent in weaker ones only since fighting a lvl20 is pure lottery- but i did pull through with a few hours margin even despite playing it cheap and slow. The Rogue dragon will stay in storage until i have more Champions, not bothering placing another habitat for it just yet.

Overall an ok tournament even if reward dragon wasn't too exciting - quite a lot of time spent, a few gold too on speeding up arena here n there, but it's always nice not having used Ultimates!

Great job! It's even better that you didn't have to ultimate to win Rogue.

tuffyjkitten
09-01-14, 08:12 AM
Hope you have success.

Tuffy,

Awww....that's too bad. I wish you had more time. I'm sure you would have made it.

Thanks! I actually did beat Zeus with Morning Glory, so that was nice. Every good battle dragon was in the spa so I had no chance really against Crusader. Oh well! I'm happy with what I accomplished considering the time factor during the week...I have 2 jobs now so not as many battles fought during the day.

Congrats to those who finished!

tuffyjkitten
09-01-14, 08:21 AM
And my hubby made it all the way to Black Diamond in his first full tournament with no champs or diamonds. So that was good too!

azucita
09-01-14, 08:29 AM
Super! Great job. So happy for you. What an accomplishment! Now you can relax and watch your champion grow from a baby to a fighting machine.

Goodnight

Yes!!!! Now i can fully relax :). Now i have two champs :) guardian and rogue. I basically never have gold but a new game popped up so that helped me get some gold for one ultimate :)

Thank you everyone for the help and carbuck and trauma for the constant cheering up and follow up. Its great and helps stay motivated. :)

Now i should just try to breed a diamond bur it doesnt seem to like my island lol

trauma46
09-01-14, 10:11 AM
Always next time...im happy to say i finally got mythic ill be breeding my own mr meanie helios ha :)

LOL .. oh dear that will be amazing .. my daughter has been trying for helios angel and prism .. nothing yet but she did get a mossrock the other day :)
Congrats on your mythic .. I am sorry you didnt get Rogue and so close .. look forward to battling with you again sweetie xxx

trauma46
09-01-14, 10:12 AM
You are so sweet Trauma. Avenging got the better of me - 24 losses - my new record :(

Looking forward to working with you in the next tournament. ** Happy Monday **

you too sweetie .. I am sorry :( My daughter felt the same about Angelfire .. she has a naughty name for that dragon now .. sigh .. kids :D
GOod luck and see you next time xx

trauma46
09-01-14, 10:13 AM
It's ok I made it all the way up to Gold. I too just like Ghostie is calling tomorrow and probably the next few days "Spa Day" since I have 49 dragons that need a goods day rest. Heck I would love a spa da, lol. I can't wait to try again next time and maybe I can win that dragon. It was hard and how did your 2nd daughter do? I'm happy for you and everyone that won their Rogue. :)

ROFL spa day is a good idea .. my littlest has a line as long too .. :) she still has a load of nightlights to go so still has to battle.
She didnt get past Angelfire despite trying and trying .. thanks for asking :)

trauma46
09-01-14, 10:14 AM

congrats :)

trauma46
09-01-14, 10:15 AM
And my hubby made it all the way to Black Diamond in his first full tournament with no champs or diamonds. So that was good too!
woot congrats to him and I am sorry you didnt make it - I had that time factor problem in the Avenging tournament !
Next time will be better !

trauma46
09-01-14, 10:16 AM
Yes!!!! Now i can fully relax :). Now i have two champs :) guardian and rogue. I basically never have gold but a new game popped up so that helped me get some gold for one ultimate :)

Thank you everyone for the help and carbuck and trauma for the constant cheering up and follow up. Its great and helps stay motivated. :)

Now i should just try to breed a diamond bur it doesnt seem to like my island lol

So pleased for you azucita :) it is well earned you fought so hard for him - great to see you win your first tournament champ :)

trauma46
09-01-14, 10:18 AM
Well .. that was a tough one .. thanks so much to everyone for their help and support and their input on their wins .. it helps everyone :)
Congrats to all of you who won the rogue and :( to those who didnt get him in the end but hopefully the journey got you some nightlights !

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 10:21 AM
I still needed 8 orbs after the tourney, and now I'm getting stuck on every battle since, my poor dragons can't heal at this rate! I'm completely paranoid about nightlight expiring just before I can get it. I only got guardian with a day to spare! Too close!!
Why is this game so addictive?? My kids and I discuss dragons all day long. :p

Carbuck
09-01-14, 10:45 AM
Thanks! I actually did beat Zeus with Morning Glory, so that was nice. Every good battle dragon was in the spa so I had no chance really against Crusader. Oh well! I'm happy with what I accomplished considering the time factor during the week...I have 2 jobs now so not as many battles fought during the day.

Congrats to those who finished!

Ohhhh...I understand now. Your time is limited. Well congrats to you and your husband for the progress made during this tourney.

Carbuck
09-01-14, 10:56 AM

I love it when I can get gold for trying a game. Yep! It is a no brainer to get some quick gold. Very good.

I think I got my first one with Tiny and Life. Take your time and look at the calculator to see the best pairings based on the dragons you have.

I'm battling on since I decided during the tourney to try to get enough orbs for Nightlight. I hope there is enough time to get it before it becomes limited.

See you next time around if I am not too busy.

Carbuck
09-01-14, 11:04 AM
I still needed 8 orbs after the tourney, and now I'm getting stuck on every battle since, my poor dragons can't heal at this rate! I'm completely paranoid about nightlight expiring just before I can get it. I only got guardian with a day to spare! Too close!!
Why is this game so addictive?? My kids and I discuss dragons all day long. :p

Just relax. I need about 39 orbs so you are in a lot better shape than me. LOL! I believe you will make it. Which one are you stuck on now? I am currently on Pansy12.

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 11:22 AM
carbuck--ok, now I feel better, since you're worse of than me! Just kidding. Thanks for the encouragement. Stuck on Trojan 12 now. He just beat my guardian, who I'm pretty sure rolled his eyes at me. He is over it, apparently. No one ever told me that winning a tournament would cause me to have tougher battles. Oh, well, I also never expected to get so into a game I signed up for "just to send my daughter gold each day", lol!

Carbuck
09-01-14, 12:06 PM
carbuck--ok, now I feel better, since you're worse of than me! Just kidding. Thanks for the encouragement. Stuck on Trojan 12 now. He just beat my guardian, who I'm pretty sure rolled his eyes at me. He is over it, apparently. No one ever told me that winning a tournament would cause me to have tougher battles. Oh, well, I also never expected to get so into a game I signed up for "just to send my daughter gold each day", lol!

It's easy for kids to get us sucked into their games. LOL!!

Do you have chess, boo, gargoyle, bride, blue moon?

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 12:34 PM
No, no, no, no, and no. See my predicament? haha.;)

Carbuck
09-01-14, 12:50 PM
No, no, no, no, and no. See my predicament? haha.;)

What about gingerbread, Goodwitch, hypnotic, Laserlight, lily, Melody, moon, platinum, porcelain, tiny, valentine?

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 01:05 PM
It's beyond me how I got through the tourney with my lack of cool dragons. Oh! Just won with laserlight. 2 down, 6 to go!

trauma46
09-01-14, 01:06 PM

I know what you mean .. we are the same.

I ahve got Trojan down with Hypnotic every time .. do you have him ?
How about Spellthorn / Dream / Lily / Moon ?

trauma46
09-01-14, 01:07 PM
It's beyond me how I got through the tourney with my lack of cool dragons. Oh! Just won with laserlight. 2 down, 6 to go!

congrats :) I know my littlest daughter has 14 nightlights to go :) Good luck to both of you .. carbuck you are a great supporter x

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 01:09 PM
Of all your suggestions, laserlight is the only one I have. I have been trying to breed moon for days. 5 winter dragons later...still no moon. I have horrible luck with breeding. Of course, on my second account, which is android, so no arena, I get diamond without even trying.
Thanks carbuck! I guess I'll just keep muddling along and eventually my persistence will pay off. If you can't breed 'em, earn 'em! (or spin-to-win them!)

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 01:11 PM
And thanks to trauma, too! You are endlessly helpful and encouraging. I wish your daughter luck. My girl has her account on an android, so no fun extras. Makes her sad :(. She lives vicariously through my ridiculously small ipod touch.

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 01:15 PM
And my little boy gets to use the fancy ipad, he who cares not so much for questing, tourneys, etc., but likes to keep lots of baby fruitfuls (or piggywigs, as he calls them) because he thinks they're cute. I did not plan well in retrospect. :D

Carbuck
09-01-14, 02:05 PM
Of all your suggestions, laserlight is the only one I have. I have been trying to breed moon for days. 5 winter dragons later...still no moon. I have horrible luck with breeding. Of course, on my second account, which is android, so no arena, I get diamond without even trying.
Thanks carbuck! I guess I'll just keep muddling along and eventually my persistence will pay off. If you can't breed 'em, earn 'em! (or spin-to-win them!)

LOL!! I am glad Laserlight worked for you. Great going.

Carbuck
09-01-14, 02:06 PM
congrats :) I know my littlest daughter has 14 nightlights to go :) Good luck to both of you .. carbuck you are a great supporter x

Hey trauma. You couldn't stay away huh? LOL! I am only on here because I am trying to get the orbs to craft Nightlight.

Well I am going to be incommunicado for about an hour.

Ghostiemom,

Keep going!

Lipand5kids
09-01-14, 02:31 PM
My son loves to help me on the iPad and loves tournaments! He was the one who defeated Angelfire with Rainbow but also used my gold when he was going to lose to Black Diamond. He told me we just needed 1 more orb, lol. Well it was fun and now I'm trying to breed Diamond Hybrids and so far got Laserlight and not Unicorn. Need to get others in the spa and healed to breed others. :) I may have not gotten Rogue but maybe next time I will get to the end. Besides I made it to R29. Gold

trauma46
09-01-14, 02:42 PM
My son loves to help me on the iPad and loves tournaments! He was the one who defeated Angelfire with Rainbow but also used my gold when he was going to lose to Black Diamond. He told me we just needed 1 more orb, lol. Well it was fun and now I'm trying to breed Diamond Hybrids and so far got Laserlight and not Unicorn. Need to get others in the spa and healed to breed others. :) I may have not gotten Rogue but maybe next time I will get to the end. Besides I made it to R29. Gold

You will Lip .. I think we all have to just accept we cant win them all .. I was gutted when I didnt make Avenging but hey - its life - I had fun trying !

Unicorn is VERY hard to get - my older daughter tried solidly for 2 months .. then she gave up and tried for Angel using Tiny and Diamond .. she then got 2 unicorns within 2 weeks of each other .. she still cant get Angel though !

Carbuck : yes I enjoy the community and I can learn alot from all of you about different combinations :)

trauma46
09-01-14, 02:44 PM
I am like you ghostiemom - I often dont get luck in my breeding. I have been trying for Hades for weeks .. also for double rainbow .. sigh :D

Lipand5kids
09-01-14, 03:06 PM
You will Lip .. I think we all have to just accept we cant win them all .. I was gutted when I didnt make Avenging but hey - its life - I had fun trying !

Unicorn is VERY hard to get - my older daughter tried solidly for 2 months .. then she gave up and tried for Angel using Tiny and Diamond .. she then got 2 unicorns within 2 weeks of each other .. she still cant get Angel though !

Carbuck : yes I enjoy the community and I can learn alot from all of you about different combinations :)

Yeah I figure any hybrid will be hard but worth a shot. Heck I kept at for a lil over a year for a Diamond and just throwing two together and hoping it worked. Tell your daughter good luck and hope she gets an Angel. :)

kklben
09-01-14, 03:12 PM
Hi everyone. Missed being able to chat as much with everyone again this tourney. I got lucky in my last few rounds and managed to pull through. Hopefully next tourney I won't be travelling with family and will be able to post. When I am just using my phone to be able to connect with my iPad, it doesn't give me much of a chance to post anything.

Congrats to everyone on their hard fought battles whether they won or not. Off to get the kids ready for the first day of school tomorrow. Have a great night and week all!

maizee0404
09-01-14, 03:41 PM
I am like you ghostiemom - I often dont get luck in my breeding. I have been trying for Hades for weeks .. also for double rainbow .. sigh :D

Iv seen that so many times in your nest..fimilar n rainbow...try breeding another green purple like aurora...maybe that might get you luck :)
Tried for helios with my new mythic...heck i got a honeybee!

trauma46
09-01-14, 03:44 PM
Hi everyone. Missed being able to chat as much with everyone again this tourney. I got lucky in my last few rounds and managed to pull through. Hopefully next tourney I won't be travelling with family and will be able to post. When I am just using my phone to be able to connect with my iPad, it doesn't give me much of a chance to post anything.

Congrats to everyone on their hard fought battles whether they won or not. Off to get the kids ready for the first day of school tomorrow. Have a great night and week all!

Congrats kklben :)

azucita
09-01-14, 03:55 PM
So pleased for you azucita :) it is well earned you fought so hard for him - great to see you win your first tournament champ :)

Thank you hun. I was very very happy too. Now im trying to strategize what to breed for to have stronger dragons. :)

azucita
09-01-14, 03:58 PM
I love it when I can get gold for trying a game. Yep! It is a no brainer to get some quick gold. Very good.

I think I got my first one with Tiny and Life. Take your time and look at the calculator to see the best pairings based on the dragons you have.

I'm battling on since I decided during the tourney to try to get enough orbs for Nightlight. I hope there is enough time to get it before it becomes limited.

See you next time around if I am not too busy.

I know huh? Thats how ive purchased my second nest and stable :)
I think before trying for a diamond ill try to get some other super rare dragons that will help me in future tourneys.
not sure when the nightlight dragon event finishes but hope you can get it. Im trying for the one in the mine :)

trauma46
09-01-14, 11:40 PM
I know huh? Thats how ive purchased my second nest and stable :)
I think before trying for a diamond ill try to get some other super rare dragons that will help me in future tourneys.
not sure when the nightlight dragon event finishes but hope you can get it. Im trying for the one in the mine :)

WEll weirdly enough one of hte strongest dragons for me (apart from Fluffles of course) is Emerald and he is relatively easy to get.
Landworm is good too - I think my littlest did most of her first tourney with him .. then all the super rare event ones .. black red is awesome so if you can get the mine one that is good. And having a goodwitch would be great as she is very useful (I dont have one) Chess also comes up a lot but I have no idea how good it actually is in arenas as I cant breed one !

GDude118
09-02-14, 04:29 AM
Wow! Good thing you have a gold vault on your island to recoup the money you spent.
A big congratulations to you for winning Rogue.

Thank you :)

amerirish
09-02-14, 06:50 AM
This is the first full blown tournament that I have been able to win without spending any gold! Love my little Rogue Dragon; he's so cute.

Congrats to everyone who prevailed!

trauma46
09-02-14, 08:43 AM
Iv seen that so many times in your nest..fimilar n rainbow...try breeding another green purple like aurora...maybe that might get you luck :)
Tried for helios with my new mythic...heck i got a honeybee!

typical .. at least you can get nice trading from that .. I got an island last time I tried. I will try aurora - good idea ;)

trauma46
09-02-14, 08:44 AM
This is the first full blown tournament that I have been able to win without spending any gold! Love my little Rogue Dragon; he's so cute.

congrats ameirish .. thankfully I only had to use 30 gold but I consider that a small price to pay for a dragon that would cost over a 1000 in the market .. its the only thing I use my gold for :)

amerirish
09-02-14, 08:48 AM
congrats ameirish .. thankfully I only had to use 30 gold but I consider that a small price to pay for a dragon that would cost over a 1000 in the market .. its the only thing I use my gold for :)

Thank you; congrats to you too!! :D

trauma46
09-02-14, 08:49 AM
Lips : what did you use for your diamond > do you remember ?

Carbuck
09-02-14, 09:06 AM

LOL! How sweet. Glad you made enough to get Nightlight. I need about 30 more.

Great job! Congratulations on your win. Now we know why you disappeared. The important thing is you made it back home safely and you also won a new champion.

Awesome job! It is a great accomplishment indeed to win without having to spend gold. Wonderful

Lipand5kids
09-02-14, 04:52 PM
Lips : what did you use for your diamond > do you remember ?

Yes I used Celtic and Athletic, I was waiting for Goodwitch to evolve so I said who knows and I got a Diamond. I was too excited too!

Lipand5kids
09-02-14, 05:00 PM
Woohoo I love spins! Just came from a spin and got Falling Leaf. Oh I would love to win some of the others! Did anyone get a dragon, I am crossing my fingers that each one of you get a dragon and not food or maps, lol.

Pink Lotus Dragon
Porcelain Dragon
Cirque Dragon
Falling Leaf Dragon
Black Rose Dragon

azucita
09-02-14, 05:54 PM
Woohoo I love spins! Just came from a spin and got Falling Leaf. Oh I would love to win some of the others! Did anyone get a dragon, I am crossing my fingers that each one of you get a dragon and not food or maps, lol.

Pink Lotus Dragon
Porcelain Dragon
Cirque Dragon
Falling Leaf Dragon
Black Rose Dragon

i got food my first spin, but there's 6 more, so hopefully i get one at least :)

trauma46
09-03-14, 09:57 AM

Pink Lotus Dragon
Porcelain Dragon
Cirque Dragon
Falling Leaf Dragon
Black Rose Dragon

ooh huge congrats :) knowing my luck I will get a cirque - I already have one. The only dragon I ever won on one of these were dragons I already had :) My littlest got a porcelain though so she is chuffed.
I would LOVE the black rose !

thanks for the tip on diamond .. my littlest is so desperate .. and it doesnt help that the older one has LOADS of diamonds nad hybrids !

trauma46
09-03-14, 09:59 AM
i got food my first spin, but there's 6 more, so hopefully i get one at least :)

Good luck sweetie :) I got food ! As usual :)
littlest just got her 2nd dragon in 2 days :) a falling leaf !!! we have a lot of happiness in the house !

trauma46
09-04-14, 10:00 AM
by the way .. we have had at least a week without a tournament .. who reckons we will get at least a mini one next week ?

Lipand5kids
09-04-14, 12:59 PM
by the way .. we have had at least a week without a tournament .. who reckons we will get at least a mini one next week ?

I do! Hoping to heal as many as I can. How your spins going, got food on my second spin, hoping for Black Swan, Porcelain, or Pink Lotus.

trauma46
09-04-14, 01:56 PM
I do! Hoping to heal as many as I can. How your spins going, got food on my second spin, hoping for Black Swan, Porcelain, or Pink Lotus.

lol I have had nothing useful .. well its all useful but not as great as dragons !
I have had food, coins and today .. maps !

kooky panda
09-04-14, 02:43 PM
Please keep the thread on topic of the Rogue Dragon.
You can continue your discussions on Spin the Wheel on the current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72698-Spin-the-Wheel)

Thanks!

Lipand5kids
09-04-14, 08:03 PM
Ok see ya there Trauma, lol. :p

freshfunin2008
09-09-14, 08:48 AM
I hope there is a new super rare dragon as tourney prize today.