PDA

View Full Version : Breeding finished notifications

PinkPiggie1230
08-26-14, 08:53 AM
I have had this problem since I first installed this game years ago and this has happened on both android devices I own. The notifications you get when breeding is finished does not work. If enabled, even if I don't have any breeding going on, it goes off all the time and tells me some random baby is born. And even if I do have breeding going on, it still keeps going off constantly telling me breeding is finished for random pets that I might not even own. It is completely haywire.

Meowmeowbeans
08-26-14, 01:16 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this! We're taking a look. Does this issue only occur with Breeding Notifications? Are you able to receive notifications for Comments and Visitors?

PinkPiggie1230
08-27-14, 12:23 PM
I just enabled them but I will have to wait and see. There is no way for me to tell if someone visited me or not if it does give me a notification...but I can check to see if I got a comment on my wall if I get a notification of that.

Meowmeowbeans
08-27-14, 05:58 PM
I just enabled them but I will have to wait and see. There is no way for me to tell if someone visited me or not if it does give me a notification...but I can check to see if I got a comment on my wall if I get a notification of that.

If you're still experiencing an issue with this, can you please submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com and send me a PM with the ticket number? Thanks!