PDA

View Full Version : Admin help needed 2

frogsr
08-25-14, 01:26 PM
Please don't shut someone down who is trying to get help.
As I mentioned, I have emailed them FOUR times without response.
Why would you cut someone's ability off to respond when the issue is still relevant?

As mentioned".............

Ok, so I rarely spend money on this game but I bit the bullet and bought 520 gems for 19.99. With tax, my bank was debited 21.59.
One problem.....I never got the gems!!!!!! Yet Storm 8 aka TL got my 20 bucks!!!
Yes, I have closed it out many times, I have emailed them four times.....all with no reply. No gems!!!!!

I even called my bank to stop payment. Can't do that as it's still "pending" and the vendor aka Storm 8 has to approve the refund.

I am frustrated, sick and tired of this and about ready to call the higher ups (apple) and log a complaint.

I need YOU to get me a refund because you can keep your gems and your crappy, so called nonexistent customer service.
Yes, I know your only an entity who moderates the forum board but I need this addressed ASAP!
It's not the first time this has happened BUT it will be the last.

FrozenTurtle
08-25-14, 01:36 PM
We're not able to respond to refund-related requests on the Forum. Please contact support@teamlava.com and PM me your ticket number. I'll have somebody assist you as soon as possible.