PDA

View Full Version : Gems disappearing!

Liloze
08-25-14, 01:07 PM
I played Cupcake Mania and reached all the levels required ! I got 35 gems and I had 10 intially.
So all in all I had 45 gems, I do not have cases to solve, I go through them without using gems, I do not speed up and I do not use boosts.
Last week 10 gems diappeared so that brought the count to 35.
Today I logged in to find that my count is 25 !!!
How did they disappear?! I have no case to solve, I only played the 2 days challenge (against others) and I do not think it requires gems!
I really don't care for them, but if You are going to give us gems to take them back, why bother giving them in first place?!

It is annoying to see that when I try to save my gems until I really need them they disappear.

But anyway just letting you know it is not the first time this is happening, it is irritating, and down right suspicious!
If it a bug then Someone else must have noticed this, if not then.....:rolleyes:

maguar
08-25-14, 01:59 PM
Hi Liloze, is it possible that you used a hint then sped it up so you could use a hint again? The best way to tell for sure is to email support@teamlava.com as they can tell you what happened to the gems.

Liloze
08-25-14, 03:07 PM
Hi Liloze, is it possible that you used a hint then sped it up so you could use a hint again? The best way to tell for sure is to email support@teamlava.com as they can tell you what happened to the gems.

Thank you Maguar I appreciate your input, I am just drawing TL attention to this issue, though I am sure I didn't speed up the hints because I don't use them :) It is highly likely that I pushed the button unaware that I did, but what about today's 10 missing gems?! I have no cases to solve thus no way to push any button!
Thank you again for the prompt reply :)
I think TL should look into this matter, maybe I do not care for the gems but if it happens to others I don't think they like it lol
Thanks Maguar :)

PikaSquirrel
08-25-14, 05:33 PM
Please write an email to support@teamlava.com and a support agent will look into this for you. Thanks!