PDA

View Full Version : multiple device game access

chefarini
08-25-14, 05:46 AM
I apologize if this is somewhere I'm missing.. I have pet shop story on my tablet, Just bought an android phone (galaxy s5) and want to have access to my game on both devices. I don't see any "log in" options, only create storm 8 id option.. help, please.

kooky panda
08-25-14, 07:43 AM
Post 1 on this thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) shows a list of the games that have the login feature.

You can use one of the games to login . When you login all games under that device will also move to your other device.

(You may need to close out the games or restart your device to see games. )

MsDockrey
09-26-14, 10:17 AM
"Hi. We have a problem w/ Pet Shop Story. My daughter opened a "Pet Shop" several weeks ago, on an iPad that was loaned to her. She got an android device for her birthday but, before we cld move her shop, it was deleted from the iPad. She worked diligently to add pets, neighbors etc. Can you pease help us find her shop on the android device? Name & ID were the same: K8YFlower. I've sent several msg's to Team Lava asking for help, so far no reply :( Also, we paid real $$ for many gems to help her get shop up & running. She desperately wants to find her find her pets. Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to any suggestions. Have a nice day... Storm8 ID MsDockrey"

kooky panda
09-26-14, 10:47 AM
"Hi. We have a problem w/ Pet Shop Story. My daughter opened a "Pet Shop" several weeks ago, on an iPad that was loaned to her. She got an android device for her birthday but, before we cld move her shop, it was deleted from the iPad. She worked diligently to add pets, neighbors etc. Can you pease help us find her shop on the android device? Name & ID were the same: K8YFlower. I've sent several msg's to Team Lava asking for help, so far no reply :( Also, we paid real $$ for many gems to help her get shop up & running. She desperately wants to find her find her pets. Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to any suggestions. Have a nice day... Storm8 ID MsDockrey"

If she has a password set up for her game, she can use a game listed in post 1 on the below thread to login to her games.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!
If she did not have a password, you will need to wait on a support agent to respond to your email.
It can take an agent 3-5 business days to respond.

Thanks

MsDockrey
09-26-14, 06:13 PM
If she has a password set up for her game, she can use a game listed in post 1 on the below thread to login to her games.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!
If she did not have a password, you will need to wait on a support agent to respond to your email.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you for replying so quickly :-) It gives us hope that she'll be able to access her shop again. I also appreciate the help regarding necessary editing to my original message. I read the rules and understand our daughter can't participate without our permission, which she had prior to downloading the "Pet Shop Story" app. I helped her establish a shop name and Storm8 ID and I'm almost certain I added a password, unfortunately I can't remember it. As I continue to assist her in finding the shop, should I refer to myself as the Pet Shop owner due to her age? Even though she's a bright young lady, she definitely needs my help with this one. You said it could take an agent 3-5 business days to respond to email, my emails were sent weeks ago and the only help I've received to date, is your reply. I would be grateful for any suggestion you might have regarding what I should do next. Thank you and here's hoping you have a great weekend :-)

kooky panda
09-26-14, 06:14 PM
Ms. Dockrey- I will send you a private message.

Thanks
Kooky