PDA

View Full Version : Tinker camp versus expansion

craftfan
08-25-14, 04:40 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before but I don't have time to read through..... I have stones to get in next 7 hours. I have 79 trade tickets and was aiming for tinker camp BUT I am so short of space. Would I be better getting expansion permits instead. Are there any great advantages to having the camp? Btw I am on level 36 and just started Dear Agnes, in middle of Adamant quest and trying to hatch a second dragon. Thank you in anticipation to all my knowledgeable CS neighbours.

tigarlilyvol
08-25-14, 05:06 AM
I would continue to work towards Tinker Camp because it works like another workshop and potion shop combined. Have you already expanded to all spaces that don't require an expansion permit?

ciarjen
08-25-14, 05:12 AM
It's an advantage to use up your excess coals making earth wisps, saps and glimmerdusts making glues and stones and woods making fancy blocks and beams.

When you need these later you will be grateful you had them in stock rather than having to wait to make them. In the long run it is better to get the tinker camp and put up with lack of space for a while.

craftfan
08-25-14, 06:45 AM
I would continue to work towards Tinker Camp because it works like another workshop and potion shop combined. Have you already expanded to all spaces that don't require an expansion permit?

Not quite. Thanks for advice. I'll keep trading for the camp.

PurpleScorpion76
08-25-14, 12:04 PM
I'm amazed you've got to level 36 and not needed your tinker camp. Mine runs throughout the day and sometimes night.

transberry
08-25-14, 09:12 PM
I'm amazed you've got to level 36 and not needed your tinker camp. Mine runs throughout the day and sometimes night.

I'm level 40 no tinker camp or wizard school, plenty more spaces to expand to still

Haven't seen a need for tinker camp yet

dracoonic
08-25-14, 11:33 PM
my tinker camp will not stop running since.... last year november? and yet now I still have lots of space and i dont put roads or deco... if an opinion is what you are asking.

Chaotarch
08-26-14, 04:44 AM
Haven't seen a need for tinker camp yet

right, you dont need, if you have no personal gaol...
i need my tinker camp when both workshops blocked with unicornstatues or the potionshops with archipaste:cool:

you could use the tickets even for upgrading the royal chateaux or Permits - ist your decission, really your own;)

Jennerwein1
08-26-14, 05:25 AM
My tinker camp has been running nonstop since I got it. Helps to speed things along for quests. I made tons of whisps and lamps from chopping rocks for the last one. So, something productive has come out from that ( was able to do some expansions) other than mere oversized space hogs. Just my 2 cents worth.

arikasi
08-27-14, 03:56 PM
Tinker camp all the way. I can't imagine playing without it. Its my glue maker when my potion shops are tied up making actual potions.