PDA

View Full Version : When will there be a new battle arena?

chalupa2030
08-24-14, 10:12 AM
Getting kinda bored on FF. Pop up keeps stating "soon....."

Well ~ soon is here! Lol!

cocauina
08-24-14, 11:14 AM
It's called Battleground and not battle arena xD
And the Battleground is already in the game, so there's no way to appear a new Batteground but what can appear is more levels :p

Now TL just want to add new animals so we can get pissed of 'cause the animals we want, we don't have, and in the future, more levels will came ahah

EviBrooklyn
08-24-14, 02:16 PM
How about TL let us know when to expect new battlegrounds? Is it next week, next month or next year?

chalupa2030
08-24-14, 02:22 PM
How about TL let us know when to expect new battlegrounds? Is it next week, next month or next year?

"Soon"

:)

chalupa2030
08-24-14, 02:23 PM
And the Battleground is already in the game, so there's no way to appear a new Batteground but what can appear is more levels :p

Why do you always go around correcting people?

cocauina
08-24-14, 03:04 PM
Why do you always go around correcting people?

Because things have a correct name to be called, but I don't "correct" (like you say) in a offensive way. That's why I use the emoticons/smiles

EviBrooklyn
08-24-14, 03:30 PM
Because things have a correct name to be called, but I don't "correct" (like you say) in a offensive way. That's way I use the emoticons/smiles

Ok thanks but it's " that way" and not " that's way" 😊

chalupa2030
08-24-14, 03:53 PM
Ok thanks but it's " that way" and not " that's way" 

Touche' :)

cocauina
08-24-14, 04:14 PM
Ok thanks but it's " that way" and not " that's way" ��

Touche' :)

I'm not english/american.

Btw, it's "that's why" and not "that way". W and A are close enough to press the wrong button.

Drachenia
08-24-14, 07:14 PM

Now TL just want to add new animals so we can get pissed of 'cause the animals we want, we don't have, and in the future, more levels will came ahah

Hello it does not matter what you call it, everyone knows what is meant. There are other countries where Arena says, but everyone can understand it. Yes I would also like to have the battle arena

chalupa2030
08-24-14, 07:26 PM
Hello it does not matter what you call it, everyone knows what is meant.

Exactly! If you know what is meant, to correct is rude.

But ~

Moving forward! I loved battling in FF arena and miss it! It is more fun for me than DS arena.

cocauina
08-24-14, 07:53 PM
Hello it does not matter what you call it, everyone knows what is meant. There are other countries where Arena says, but everyone can understand it. Yes I would also like to have the battle arena

I know that.. That's why I used the emoticons/smiles, why the hell everyone needs to complain about everything? I was just kidding!

And you already have the battle arena, the problem is, TL doesn't tell us when they are going to release more levels. We just need to wait. I'm waiting for new levels almost for a month.

Exactly! If you know what is meant, to correct is rude.

But ~

Moving forward! I loved battling in FF arena and miss it! It is more fun for me than DS arena.

That's why I already said that wasn't in a rude way, and that's why I used emoticons/smiles so people can see that I'm just kidding.

kooky panda
08-25-14, 08:16 AM
Thread has gone off topic. Closing thread.

Please continue discussions of wanting new Battles on the current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71595-Fantasy-Forest-Suggestions)