PDA

View Full Version : Potion Shop - dont have Mythic Essence

TastyMoments
08-24-14, 04:12 AM
Hello everyone,

sorry for my bad english, i am from germany.

i have a problem with the Royal Maze Garden. To upgrade it, i need Mythic essence from crafting. But in my potion shop (two of it), there is no mythic essence to find. A neighbor ingame told me, it should be under the lumin essence, alchemy: mythic essence. But i only have alchemy: wood to living wood.

I am Lvl. 41.
My castle story name is Blubb :o

Can anyone please help me?

ShibuyaCloth
08-24-14, 04:23 AM
You need to do the quest line to discover Adamant. Then you will have access to the brewing receipt.

xanethi
08-24-14, 04:28 AM
Have you done the quest to research for crafting adamant? Mythic essence recipe come from that quest line. Questline starts with a rare drop from tablet of tabernum. Hope that helps

TastyMoments
08-24-14, 04:32 AM
Thank you very, very much. :)

Oh my god..... there i have only 1 of the golden stones (just crafting, cant see the corect word). Give them all in one of the last quests. And now, i dont find any more and cant remember where to get them. I think, now i have to practice in patience.:)

Edit: ahhh... from the tablet of tabernum..... thank youuuuuu ;)

ShibuyaCloth
08-24-14, 05:18 AM
Golden nuggets comes from mines or rock cropping. Just need to be patient. If you are in a rush hammer on iron rich rocks for a while. You will get plenty of resources, but it cost a lot of coins.

Du must Zen bleiben!

TastyMoments
08-24-14, 06:10 AM
Golden nuggets comes from mines or rock cropping. Just need to be patient. If you are in a rush hammer on iron rich rocks for a while. You will get plenty of resources, but it cost a lot of coins.

:D ... and a lot of energy..... thank you very much. will buy some rocks.:D

Du must Zen bleiben!

Thank you for writing german :-) But i dont know the word "Zen" in german. Whats the english word for it?

Another question: If i get the recipe for the mythic essence.... what do i need to create it? If you tell me, i could work in advance.:o

ShibuyaCloth
08-24-14, 06:34 AM
Try leo.org, then you will find that Zen is German as well. "Das Zen" kann man offiziell nuetzen.

For the quest line se: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63978-Castle-Story-01-09-2014-Update-Adamant-Alchemy-Quest-Line