PDA

View Full Version : feeling listless after Sister Sister... need advice!

Squidlish
08-23-14, 05:57 PM
So just wondering what advice you veteran CS gurus have for what I should focus on after completing Slog Sister - Sigh Sister...

I have packed up all my conservatories and have my kingdom back to somewhat presentable form - (all the sunny pyre prizes help!)
- Decided to do some restocking -- getting all the dark-plants up to a base of about 20, maxed out on dark seeds now and almost maxed out on the glimmer bits & shards.

Also need to seriously replenish my plain-old piles-of seeds, and Vital Essence stocks, so working on those too.

Should I keep growing dark plants?? How many do you think is enough?
Will I need these for future things?

*I currently don't have any other quests in my book - other than the fortune-teller one for THE LOG (which I am sooooo not ever wanting to do a 3rd chop on!!!)

Any advice will be more than welcome.

THANKS FOLKS! :)

DrP4ever
08-23-14, 08:04 PM
Keep getting plants so you'll have them ready if you need them. Get supplies back to near full. Make lanterns for the next expansion. Get some glue stores ready, adventures ready etc.

DrP4ever
08-23-14, 08:05 PM
Oh and have your buildings upgraded that need it for quicker collection times, such as the mines. And go for trade tickets for expansions. There is always a need for those and they take a very long time to acquire for me.

Squidlish
08-23-14, 08:40 PM
Thanks DrP!

Yes I always keep the exchange cooking with something - have now expanded everywhere but 1 square - keeping that open so I can keep making Expansion Permits. I am also pretty close to hitting 90+ wisp lanterns... and then I'll get maxed on wisps... So hopefully will be ready the next time they open more plots for us!

All my buildings have done the NEEDED upgrades (ie: to complete a step in a quest....) - I'm slowly making the rounds and getting paired buildings to matched levels (mostly cuz I'm OCD and it drives me nuts when one building is faster than the other).

So I guess thats all we can really focus on.. just getting everything to max levels.

Queenzod
08-23-14, 09:41 PM
Thanks DrP!

Yes I always keep the exchange cooking with something - have now expanded everywhere but 1 square - keeping that open so I can keep making Expansion Permits. I am also pretty close to hitting 90+ wisp lanterns... and then I'll get maxed on wisps... So hopefully will be ready the next time they open more plots for us! .

Don't forget you can make lumin essence with your wisps, too. Good way to stay under the max. :)

ShibuyaCloth
08-24-14, 12:46 AM
If you are really looking for some hard stuff to get you hooked further to this game. Look to the link in my sig.

PS: I finished the Sister Sister quest yesterday, thanks to the fortune quest. Now not willing to let go the log hidden in on my map. Well maybe time to let it go.... :rolleyes: