PDA

View Full Version : Fishing problem

CelestiasHeaven
08-23-14, 04:49 PM
So how comes we need a lot of fishes deliverys but the game doesnt even gave me the chance to catch a fish?
I fished 2 or 3 times?than it told me bait need to repaired.
So i send out other deliveres but never got the items i need to repair it.
How comes?
It couldn?t hurt to give more baits, and make it eaiser to get the items you need to upgrad or repair the fishing bait.

chemgirl77
09-01-14, 11:25 AM
Bait can be made in the little shanty by the pond. You do have to fix the shanty before you can use it though. It does give you more bait options after you have fished a while.

HungarianHorntailLover
09-02-14, 09:48 PM
Do the dough baits and anchovy baits (and whatever other baits there may be) have different results?

CelestiasHeaven
01-30-15, 11:08 AM
Sometime there are different results sometimes not.
If i made baits with those indegrients: Fish, Wheat, and Pepperoni, i managed from time to get some things like Paintings, screws, but the drop rate for those items to get is kinda rare.

LietuvosRespublika
10-19-15, 01:19 AM
Hello. Why I can't craft this item in the bait shop?

Rynetory2
10-19-15, 01:23 AM
Hello. Why I can't craft this item in the bait shop?

FYI This bait is called Golden Lure. We aren't allowed to craft it. We obtained it as a goal prize via an event in the past. Since then, we can only get it by buying the package offered by S8. It is also one of the prizes in the Halloween Spooktacular Event taking place currently.

LietuvosRespublika
10-19-15, 06:04 AM
Thank You For answer :)
One more question ...
Is there any reason, why I cant get some of the fishes.
I have Fishing Pond a few days already. But I NEVER got them.
I got fishes like "Anchovy", "Catfish" ....
But never get fishes like in the picture.
Almost all my "Deliveries" asking them....

Rynetory2
10-19-15, 06:38 AM
Those are salmon and tuna fish. You can catch them with spicy bait and fancy baits. If you can't catch these fish, it is easier and faster to discard the delivery.

What type of fish you can catch and what bait you have are dependent on your level. There are 5 types of fish, namely anchovy, bass, catfish, salmon and tuna. The following is what I usually get when I use that particular bait. I get a better fish if I'm lucky but the list will show the usual norms.

Dough bait - anchovy.
Fish bait, spicy bait - catfish, bass.
Fancy bait (golden lure baits) - tuna, salmon.

If you don't have fancy bait, use the best bait you are able to make and try for tuna and salmon.

LietuvosRespublika
10-19-15, 01:27 PM
Thank You! :)

Neferine
10-23-15, 07:37 PM
At what level can I craft the spicy and fancy baits? I'm level 19 and my deliveries request fish that I can't craft the bait for.

420Brownie
10-28-15, 09:15 AM
Thank you for asking this question! I'm an android user and I can't figure out if the baits (other than dough) are just for ios users or not. Hopefully someone responds soon so we both get the answer.

Rynetory2
10-28-15, 09:23 AM
At what level can I craft the spicy and fancy baits? I'm level 19 and my deliveries request fish that I can't craft the bait for.

You can make spicy bait at level 25. Sorry I don't remember what level is fancy bait. It's the highest level of all baits. It's much easier to discard those impossible deliveries than trying hopelessly with baits with less chance.

PookieBear50
10-28-15, 03:18 PM
I think the Fancy Bait might become available at any time after level 30 once the Beehive is unlocked/accessible, since the Honeycomb is one of the necessary components for the Fancy Bait.