PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!! Lost 250 gold

buttabdullah99
08-23-14, 02:40 PM
I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold !!!whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake 

chalupa2030
08-23-14, 02:48 PM
Aw! I'm so sorry! Email customer support right away:)

buttabdullah99
08-23-14, 02:49 PM
Aw! I'm so sorry! Email customer support right away:)
I already did 😭😭😭😭

cocauina
08-23-14, 03:36 PM
TL will say that there's no way to get the gold back, that already happened to me a couple times, one time with food, and one time with a world event, lost in the minimun 400..

I contacted TL about that, 'cause my game freeze when I was collecting my food from my farms and TL said when we spent gold, that's an permanent action, so it's a in-game action, with that, TL says that they cannot undo anything. So yeah, I lost 400 and a couple more with for soccer balls in the world event, when my game freeze.. Gold that took me 6 months to collect..

Zummat
08-23-14, 04:12 PM
Been there, done that, several times. We are gluttons for punishment playing this game. :p

L60Dragons
08-23-14, 04:44 PM
I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold WTF!!! whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake . ‼️‼️This has happened to me since the Soccer community game. I complained several times. Two times they took 1000 gold. I just got back One of the 1000 gold they took. They said it was a one time return. I told them I will complain every time they take my gold. This is an integrity & stealing issue. They have a bug where the food screen is open when you open your game. Food has already been purchased when you open your game. You have no chance to cancel or reverse the purchase. They REALLY NEED TO FIX THE GAME INSTEAD OF GIVING US THE POLICY THAT IN-APP PURCHASES CAN NOT BE REVERSED. ‼️‼️

I play two Dragon Story games and it has happened on my iPhone & iPad.

awsumum
08-23-14, 08:13 PM
I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold WTF!!! whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I'm so sorry to hear you lost gold, sweetie :(

If its an in-game glitch, TL should return your gold to you. Try emailing customer support and giving them all the details, and they might return your gold. I'll cross my fingers (and toes) for you, hun.

Good luck

farmday0123
08-23-14, 09:24 PM
I lost 500 golds by accident click on land expanding , but I know they won't return and I did not send to support only when I lose my dragon egg

bakerystoe
08-23-14, 11:18 PM
This sucks:( The hula hoedown in farm story is so hard to get:( TL are making us angry:( More problem are crash and stupid mistake

buttabdullah99
08-23-14, 11:38 PM
I lost 500 golds by accident click on land expanding , but I know they won't return and I did not send to support only when I lose my dragon egg
U did by mistake but I didn't even touch my screen WTH!!! 😨😨😭😫

bakerystoe
08-23-14, 11:42 PM
Oh gosh:( I heard someone lost more than 1000 by accident :(

cocauina
08-24-14, 06:38 AM
Oh gosh:( I heard someone lost more than 1000 by accident :(

True, I heard the same, and it was for food..

SaTy22
08-24-14, 06:42 AM
support this suggestion:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72422-Option-in-Settings-confirm-purchase

:)

freesiawoods
08-24-14, 06:47 AM
Happens to me almost once a week. They will not reverse it. Not sure why I still play when other games can have gem confirmations.

cocauina
08-24-14, 07:13 AM
Happens to me almost once a week. They will not reverse it. Not sure why I still play when other games can have gem confirmations.

Because of things like this now I play this game like I have a baby in my arms, very carefully.

This is what I do:
I give the game a couple minutes so he can pop up everything he wants and load anything he wants to load, whenever I open the game.
I try not to tapp with my finger near where it shows how many coins, gold and food I have, collect the coins from the habitats, collect and plant the farms, collect and send again a dragon in a quest, take the dragon out from the evolving temple and evolve again, tapp on the egg and wait to see what I egg I selected ('cause I was about to sell the wrong dragon 2 times, I sell first the ones I don't want) and take the dragons from the breeding den and breed again, I do this with a couple of seconds between any move so I don't lose any gold.

Anaboe
08-24-14, 07:21 AM
A bit like me. I really seldomly loose gold, and if I do, it's because speeding a farm, so it's never more than 1-10 gold. I am really very, very, very carefull and that prevents loosing gold most of the time.

I feel sorry for those who loose gold tho, either be it by mistake or by a glitch. We all want the confirmation-button, but I doubt it will ever happen.

cocauina
08-24-14, 07:31 AM
A bit like me. I really seldomly loose gold, and if I do, it's because speeding a farm, so it's never more than 1-10 gold. I am really very, very, very carefull and that prevents loosing gold most of the time.

I feel sorry for those who loose gold tho, either be it by mistake or by a glitch. We all want the confirmation-button, but I doubt it will ever happen.

True, that's why I forced myself to play like that, so I don't lose gold just because the game decides to have attacks.

pattons_friends
08-25-14, 01:36 AM
This has happened to me on 2 separate occasions, once was due to my disability & the other occasion my 5yr old niece decided she was bored of the game I downloaded for her & she decided my dragons needed speed feeding & evolving! I will never purchase gold!!!

bexrexbex
08-25-14, 05:31 AM
The fact that this game has "gold traps" built into the game is the only thing keeping me from spending money to buy gold. I like Dragon Story, have been playing for over a year and probably won't stop any time soon, but I will not spend a dime on the game until a confirmation button is added to prevent loss. It's one thing to lose gold that you received from neighbors, but I'm not spending real life dollars on something that can be so easily taken from me. I'm not a gambler. They are aware of this issue, and will not fix it. Hopefully some day they will realize that tricking your customers instead of listening to them is only building distrust and dislike for the brand. Every single Team Lava game I've played (which has been a lot) has had gold/gem traps. I don't believe this is bad programming, I believe it is intentional.

Please note this Team Lava. You are hurting your company with this policy.

kooky panda
08-25-14, 07:49 AM
I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold !!!whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake 

I am sorry this happened. For lost of gold, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

For discussions on gem confirmation, please use the current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39741-New-Gold-Confirmation&p=380853&viewfull=1#post380853)