PDA

View Full Version : Greselda statue

Missmooper
08-23-14, 06:44 AM
Hello, apologies if this is has all been discussed before.

I'm on the Greselda/baron romance at the garden line. (Sorry if that's a spoiler). I've got a short opportunity to buy the gold Greselda statue for 120 gems which earns 20 gems. Is this just a decoration? Does it impact future play if I don't buy it? I'm not interested in decorations unless they give something.

What has been other, higher level, longer playing players found with this story line? Pay the gems? Or not???

roguebee
08-23-14, 07:42 AM
It's a decoration. Not needed for anything else in the story line.

meme1098
08-23-14, 07:44 AM
Is this the one you mean: scroll down to the pic of the statue
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59982

The Evil Queen Statue is craftable. You don't need to buy it

If you mean the fountain that costs 120 gems, here's Dabag's info on that:

8. What Is This Feeling? . Optional Goal (info from update thread)
Buy Greselda's Fountain (Market>Decorations>Town 120gems)
Reward: 20 gems
NOTE: This is a TIMED goal. You DO NOT have to complete the goal. This is OPTIONAL. It will expire in 24 hours if you do not buy the fountain.
I repeat: You DO NOT have to do this. You do not have to spend gems.
(tlp by avidbeader>the fountain is a decoration and doesn't drop anything.

Missmooper
08-24-14, 05:09 AM
You guys are awesome, thanks. I'll ignore this one.

icastled
05-14-15, 05:50 AM
I see this post is almost a year old but I wanted to verify that nothing has changed since it was posted...

I'm approaching part 2 of the Glimmergate quest line... is there any use or purpose for the Evil Queen Statue or Evil Queen Carriage in any of the storyline? If they are strictly decorations and have no useful value, I want to skip with gems instead of wasting that amount of resources on decorations.

(and yes, I looked in other places to find additional answers and couldn't find any)

Thanks in advance :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-14-15, 07:22 AM
The evil queen statue and carriage (& Baron scarecrow) are all part of the Greselda quest-line and you have to craft them (or yeah, use precious gems to skip it). You have to decide which is more valuable to you - using resources to craft or using gems to skip.
The one timed goal within that quest that costs 120 gems (with a 20-gem return) & you can let expire is Greselda's fountain.
They're all decorations and have no drops. The only one that is animated, however, is the fountain.
Hope that helps you. :)

icastled
05-14-15, 01:22 PM
The evil queen statue and carriage (& Baron scarecrow) are all part of the Greselda quest-line and you have to craft them (or yeah, use precious gems to skip it). You have to decide which is more valuable to you - using resources to craft or using gems to skip.
The one timed goal within that quest that costs 120 gems (with a 20-gem return) & you can let expire is Greselda's fountain.
They're all decorations and have no drops. The only one that is animated, however, is the fountain.
Hope that helps you. :)

thx North!