PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Klizland
08-22-14, 11:06 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the creative people at Team Lava for the wonderful job they are doing, creating new content and periodically updating with new things and quests to make the game more interesting.
I came to install and try Bakery Story as I was looking for a virtual cooking game I used to play some years ago. Since desserts is what I like cooking best, I installed BS rather than RS, and have to say I like it way more than the one I was originally looking for.
As a suggestion, it might be a good idea to include a quick tutorial upon installing the game, or at least provide info and link to forum threads for how-to information. I downloaded the game 3 weeks ago and time for the Summer Romance goals was like halfway through. However, I was ignoring them because I did not know how they worked or the cool stuff we got for doing them. It was only after I came to the forums (browsing for some BS designs) that I got the hang of it, but now I will only get to unlock all recipes in the old brick oven (which is still something, especially since I started working on the current one at the same time; but still, I wanted that fudge station so much! :rolleyes: ). Then, today, I explained a nbr everything about goals as well, since she was confused in the same way I was at the beginning.
Back to the thread subject, I want to let Team Lava people know their work and creativity is valued and appreciated. I can't even imagine what it would take to be so constantly creating new content, without ever repeating one goal (not so good news when you're a newbie, but oh, well...! :o ). I'm even thinking, for the first time ever, to spend real money in a virtual game. Not because I have to, or I really need / want whatever I would get w/ those gems, but because you deserve it, and have earned it.
Congratulations, Team Lava! :)