PDA

View Full Version : Sister sister quest

cjbeastmaster7
08-22-14, 01:50 PM
I can't seem to get any glimmer pitcher plants?? Am I growing them from the wrong place? Is there somewhere else to receive them?? Help! Trying to grow them from dark seeds right now :(((

ShibuyaCloth
08-22-14, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the club. Yes pitchers are a little bit harder to get. But eventually you'll get them. I just finished the quest an hour ago... Just a relieve....

cjbeastmaster7
08-22-14, 02:35 PM
Thx. There is hope!!

cakeandpie
08-22-14, 04:12 PM
I can't get the pitcher plants either!! I've only traded plants 5 times since the whole goal started!! Just 5 times!! And I haven't even finished "A Little Persuasion" because I gave away my first inscription to the "Sister Sister" goal before "A Little Persuasion" ever was there! :mad: I would have to play this game at least 5 more years to get 19 more inscriptions for "Sister, Sister"...I don't know how anyone could possibly have finished it by now, since we're limited as to how many times we can collect glimmer pieces from the gate and Griselda's castle in a day.

And yes there is an additional place to receive the occasional plant and that is a fully upgraded Griselda's dark garden, so collect from it every chance you get. It occasionally drops a dark seed, a dark plant, or the glimmer pieces you need. Once or twice I've even gotten a glimmer pitcher plant from it.

SpiritWind00
08-22-14, 07:07 PM
I can't get the pitcher plants either!! I've only traded plants 5 times since the whole goal started!! Just 5 times!! And I haven't even finished "A Little Persuasion" because I gave away my first inscription to the "Sister Sister" goal before "A Little Persuasion" ever was there! :mad: I would have to play this game at least 5 more years to get 19 more inscriptions for "Sister, Sister"...I don't know how anyone could possibly have finished it by now, since we're limited as to how many times we can collect glimmer pieces from the gate and Griselda's castle in a day.

And yes there is an additional place to receive the occasional plant and that is a fully upgraded Griselda's dark garden, so collect from it every chance you get. It occasionally drops a dark seed, a dark plant, or the glimmer pieces you need. Once or twice I've even gotten a glimmer pitcher plant from it.

I didn't use gems, but how I did it was before the goal was released I had lots of plants and could make 6 inscriptions straight away. I NEVER hit the GIVE button until I'm sure I can finish something (this is my CS 101 rule). So I could do the persuasion goal quite quickly. Then after a lot of whinging about the lack of glimmerbits drops, the fortune tent round of fortunes just released gave a fantastic fortune which gave a way to collect an unlimited amount of glimmerbits if you don't chop the whole of the log. I was then able to finish the remaining inscriptions in 2 months.

Fertiliser was hard, but doing the cow/egg trade and I built another 6 conservatories to help with seeds and fertiliser too. And tada, it was done. No gem spending at all. Without the fortune yes, it will take a jolly long time, but Pika has said that there is an upcoming story to help with this. It was a bit cryptic so we'll have to wait and see exactly what she meant.

It's just one of those goals you chip away at. Like all goals, it will come to pass! :)