PDA

View Full Version : NEW 8/22 - Onyx Ox - Super Rare fire/dark

zenobia42
08-22-14, 01:17 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/pix/ffanimal_onyxox_stages.png

And as Anyuszko discovered, it is currently on sale:

zenobia42
08-22-14, 01:22 PM
AND as has been happening for a couple of weeks now, a day after my # of animals I am missing goes down to 10, it goes right back up to 11, lol.

Anyuszko
08-22-14, 01:41 PM
...and on my account it is on sale for 200 gems.

anitun
08-22-14, 02:28 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/pix/ffanimal_onyxox_stages.png

SANDSCApe
08-22-14, 03:11 PM
Dang! I should have checked the shop before I put the Skyger & Panda in the Garden again. After all, it's Fantasy Forest Friday!

This time, I'm really excited because not only is this baby Dark; it's also SUPER! Yay!

But something tells me that a Firefox Frenzy is about to blaze across our forests, and that bushy tail will seem a lot less cute in a few days.

willb09
08-22-14, 10:51 PM
AND as has been happening for a couple of weeks now, a day after my # of animals I am missing goes down to 10, it goes right back up to 11, lol.

Lol, same here! Just when I thought I finally reached 9 to go, I'm back up to 10.

warriorcatathogwarts
08-23-14, 04:30 AM
Can the onyx ox be bred?:confused:

Hawksmoor
08-23-14, 07:54 AM
Breeding an Onyx Ox right now! So excited ;). I used a level 6 Glacial Griffin and a level 8 Ember Bear.

Hawksmoor
08-23-14, 10:23 AM
Breeding an Onyx Ox right now! So excited ;). I used a level 6 Glacial Griffin and a level 8 Ember Bear.

And now the beautiful egg :D

warriorcatathogwarts
08-23-14, 04:22 PM
thank you!

55lee55
08-23-14, 08:51 PM
I am actually enjoying this game since I finally got my Crystal Unicorn!

Yes, I broke down and bought this one on sale, and have been very lucky. I have actually found myself spending money on gems here instead of my former favorite TL game.

Once the Unicorn hatched, not even grown yet, the $ start working to make it possible to afford to buy habitats and then TL opened some new expansions and because the money was finally there it was more a challenge to place habitats than to worry about how to afford the money to clear the shrubs and rocks. So yes, I spent more gems TL once there were places to go and the mines allowed more mining so selling duplicate eggs was worth it because I can mine and earn Runes again!

I admit I was frustrated with this game at first. I also swore to myself that I would not buy any animals on sale. I am not good at keeping promises to myself but this was an easy one to break.

Although I tried probably a hundred times to breed the Crystal Unicorn, and since then have spent as many tries to make the Dragon and failed, I have been lucky enough often enough to start liking this game! I didn't need to buy this Ox, because I only needed four animals, but I admit it I bought it, and am glad I did!

Thanks TL, for opening this up a bit for us! Good Luck everyone, and when you get the Unicorn things are much less stressful, even if you have bad breedings as often as usual!

SANDSCApe
08-26-14, 05:22 AM
I too might have considered buying this one if I HAD 200 gems to spend. Then again, he's just one of several super-rares that I don't have. What's more, my Dark-Fire family was complete before he reared his big ole head. I have 2 Foxes, 2 Ember Bears & 2 Phoenixes, so if stubborn Mr Ox doesn't want to join my forest for free, later for him.

Anyuszko
08-26-14, 05:31 AM
I too might have considered buying this one if I HAD 200 gems to spend. Then again, he's just one of several super-rares that I don't have. What's more, my Dark-Fire family was complete before he reared his big ole head. I have 2 Foxes, 2 Ember Bears & 2 Phoenixes, so if stubborn Mr Ox doesn't want to join my forest for free, later for him.

Funny, as I breed only dark x fire, I breed near 10 fox and 10 bears, but not any super rares. I have no phoenix, nor ox. Since Friday evening (from when Mr.Ox came in sight) I try only for this one.

chalupa2030
09-05-14, 10:57 PM
Breeding right now! At least it's the only 18 hour egg! Baboon and Firefox!

flowless
09-25-14, 02:32 AM
Funny, as I breed only dark x fire, I breed near 10 fox and 10 bears, but not any super rares. I have no phoenix, nor ox. Since Friday evening (from when Mr.Ox came in sight) I try only for this one.

Same here
Like I can't get it any one if the supra rates no matter what
My island look like a bear shelter
Are they are so hard to get
Or did the odds of breeding went down more with time

sanya87
11-28-14, 05:56 AM
and i started to try for this one finally... never did it before since i got all the other animals from this group very early in the game so i completely ignored him. and now he is the only super rare i am missing so i don't have a choice. especially since i am tired of 17 hours fails and those boring koalas!

so first try, of course it was firefox, second one cosmic phoenix... hope this guy won't be so stubborn like that nasty bansheep :D

dumbpluff
11-30-14, 10:50 PM
i just got mine! after troubles and wishing i had him but not having the patience/luck to try for him, out of a chance to be either an ox, a bansheep, or an elephantom, i happily got this one! granted, the first was an elephantom that i just recently got, but. i could've waiting through a lot more of them.

i will happily accept this victory for what it is and go back to trying for... everything else i need. grief.

sanya87
12-01-14, 04:44 AM
i just got mine! after troubles and wishing i had him but not having the patience/luck to try for him, out of a chance to be either an ox, a bansheep, or an elephantom, i happily got this one! granted, the first was an elephantom that i just recently got, but. i could've waiting through a lot more of them.

i will happily accept this victory for what it is and go back to trying for... everything else i need. grief.

congrats! i tried 10 times so far and still no luck... eight firefoxes, one ember bear and one cosmic phoenix, all of those i already have so not really happy... what combo did you use?

dumbpluff
12-02-14, 04:56 PM
congrats! i tried 10 times so far and still no luck... eight firefoxes, one ember bear and one cosmic phoenix, all of those i already have so not really happy... what combo did you use?

i believe it was a koala cadabra and a pyro pony! i needed three dark-fire and three electric-fire mixes plus the bansheep and zapra, so i figured i couldn't really go wrong with that set lmao. it wasn't the fastest breeding, though! i think it took like almost two days for him to pop up with that combo.

i hope you can get him!

sanya87
12-03-14, 03:26 AM
i believe it was a koala cadabra and a pyro pony! i needed three dark-fire and three electric-fire mixes plus the bansheep and zapra, so i figured i couldn't really go wrong with that set lmao. it wasn't the fastest breeding, though! i think it took like almost two days for him to pop up with that combo.

i hope you can get him!

thank you!

i have been trying for a week with dark fire combos and nothing, so since i miss also bansheep i decided to switch to electric dark + fire. so first try with elephanthom and pony gave me 23 hour fail, then i tried with koala and pony and got 18 hrs. i was really hoping it's going to be onyx ox or a bansheep, but of course i got another elephanthom. so i switched again to pony elephanthom and got 18 hrs again but now i don't have high expectations. however i will try to stick with these combinations and hopefully one of these two will pop up for me too :)

zenobia42
02-01-15, 09:20 PM
This is now the oldest animal I do not have. Almost 5.5 months after it was released, still no Onyx Ox in my forest.

kooky panda
02-02-15, 11:02 AM
I finally just got this one last week. It was the hardest for me so far.

Crr008
02-02-15, 08:55 PM
I still don't have one either. However, with all the new animals lately, it's not like I've had much time to try diligently to get.
Congrats, kooky.