PDA

View Full Version : question about the breeding Roost

naamada
08-22-14, 05:36 AM
I got the extra breeding roost almost a week ago and I have less than two days until it expires. I am trying for a diamond dragon on it (using goodwitch and Metal) but I'm afraid that if they will show a breeding time that exceeds the roost availability time I will loose that dragon. Does anyone know if even after the roost expires the dragons breeding on it continue until they're done?

cocauina
08-22-14, 09:41 AM
Probably you will not lose the dragon, but when the breed ends the breeding roost will not be able to use for breeding again, I don't know 'cause I don't have the breeding roost, I think it's like that 'cause when a dragon expires if we are breeding that dragon or crafting them you don't lose the dragon.

[S8] Elsa
08-22-14, 10:27 AM
If the Roost expires during a breed, you won't lose the Dragon. It'll still continue counting down and let you place the egg on the Nest.

naamada
08-22-14, 11:06 AM
Thank you so much!

aer540986
08-25-14, 01:33 PM
When will the Breeding Roost be available to all iOS players?

cocauina
08-25-14, 01:38 PM
The Mine was in beta test during 2 months, so the Breeding Roost can take the same time.. When TL decide to release the Breeding Roost to every IOS players, we will know.