PDA

View Full Version : 5 More Moves Clicked Even Without Visible Graphics

Sefyre
08-21-14, 10:17 PM
I recently downloaded the game and have been experiencing an issue where at the end of a game that I don't win, the 5 More Moves buying screen pops up and processes (because I can't see it) but without any visual graphics to indicate anything happened.

I ended up accidentally spending 88 gems on it in that manner without even knowing it and the only REASON I noticed is because the next time it happened, I didn't have enough Gems and so it prompted a different pop-up which then triggered the original Buy 5 Moves screen AND visual graphics to become visible.

That said, I'm not terribly happy about the fact that something like that can process when I can't even see the visuals on the screen.

iPod Touch 5th Gen, iOS 7.1

FrozenTurtle
08-22-14, 10:47 AM
Sorry to hear about that! Whenever you are unable to complete a level with the specified number of moves, you will get a dialog asking if you wish to continue. Can you get us a screen shot of what you see when this happens?

Sefyre
08-22-14, 02:56 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Whenever you are unable to complete a level with the specified number of moves, you will get a dialog asking if you wish to continue. Can you get us a screen shot of what you see when this happens?

Unfortunately, a screenshot isn't possible because the time between 1) making the last move, 2) the pop-up popping up (invisibly for me in some cases and that's why I don't even see/notice it popping up and that's how I clicked without even knowing), 3) accidentally pressing the invisible button, and 4) the game continuing on its own is very very small and by the time you screen it, you're already playing with 5 extra moves which shows nothing.

Additionally, since I already accidentally/invisibly spent 88 Gems - ARGH! - and don't have enough for another invisible continue/Buy 5 Moves so now, after an invisible 5 More Moves button push, I get the Buy More Gems pop-up instead and THANKFULLY since the button is LOWER on the screen as opposed to splat in the middle, there is less danger of accidentally pushing it.

Basically, you go from playing the game, not having enough moves, the invisible pop-up popping up while your finger is still on the screen, the Gems spending without knowing it because you don't see the pop-up, and the game continuing on its own.

Alternatively, if you don't have enough Gems to auto-spend, instead of auto-spending, the Buy More Gems pop-up appears instead.

The time between a game ending and the Continue/5 More Moves dialogue is TOO QUICK sometimes and the WORST part is, apparently the game can spend your Gems/complete the action without the dialogue box being visible.

I am really disinclined to play this game anymore; Jewel Mania had a similar issue regarding timed levels and the 5 More Moves dialogue, but at least the dialogue box was visible. In this case, I didn't even know the dialogue box had popped up in the first place.

It's irritating, annoying, and dangerous for anyone who has enough Gems to auto-spend.

I didn't have this issue with Candy Blast or any of the bubble games or creature sims.