PDA

View Full Version : Answered Bingo only plays theme music. No sound effects, no numbers called, etc. please help!!

dawnstarr513
08-21-14, 08:35 AM
Bingo game only plays opening theme music in every level. No individual room music, no sounds as you daub a number, and no calling of the numbers. This is getting very frustrating.

Also for about a month now, every since I installed and uninstalled Bingo Rio World Games, I no longer receive the challenge that Bingo would offer every few days or so to earn gems "get 12 bingos in Taste of Paris in 3 days and earn 120 gems".

Thank you to all that read/help!

PikaSquirrel
08-21-14, 11:09 AM
We're looking into this issue with sound. For now, please try minimizing the app and then opening it again. The static sound should go away once you do this and numbers should start being called out. Please look out for a future update to possibly fix this issue.

As for the challenges you are referring to, you are not seeing any at the moment because there are none going on right now. As we will not be updating the Bingo World Games version anymore, we recommend you play in the original version of Bingo. Thanks!

dawnstarr513
08-21-14, 02:28 PM
Thank you. I will try to minimize the game but I only play on my cell phone so I'm not sure that will help.

As for the other issue, I deleted BingoRio over a month ago. I only play the original Bingo game. Ever since I deleted Rio I have been having issues with the original Bingo game. Are you no longer offering the gem challenges (ex: get 12 bingos in 3 days and receive 120 gems) for the original Bingo game? I haven't had one in over a month...since I deleted BingoRio.
Thanks

dawnstarr513
08-21-14, 04:17 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Bingo game resolved the sound issues. As for the gem issue...I don't know.

PikaSquirrel
08-21-14, 05:04 PM
We haven't had one since the last one expired on July 1st for Jackpot Jungle. Once we have a new one available, you should be able to see it in your game. Glad reinstalling the game fixed the issue! :)