PDA

View Full Version : More Expansions Please!

crystalrayn3
08-21-14, 08:22 AM
New Expansions would greatly decrease the frustrations we players are facing from the lack of space hampering our creative juices. With the new Olympus Decor/Habitats, upcoming Space Decor/Habitats & previously released Circus Decor/Habitat I am out of room on my islands. I'm level 150 and am fully expanded. My Storage is bursting with lovely decorations & but I lack space to display them among my habitat crowded islands. As you know, an important part of these games is triggering a player's imagination. Where am I to put things?!?

TL Please Help!

Exeroth
08-24-14, 05:39 PM
This is a game breaking problem for me as well. I am almost afraid to get more dragons. :( Team Lava please give us more expansions!!

vxn555
09-06-14, 12:49 AM
Yes! Please give us more expansions! I am rapidly running out of space.

Android doesn't even have the non-standard additional levels that appear to the left of some other islands :mad:
and
Storage! what's that? :confused:

poisonoushades
09-28-14, 03:01 AM
Yes! Please give us more expansions! I am rapidly running out of space.

Android doesn't even have the non-standard additional levels that appear to the left of some other islands :mad:
and
Storage! what's that? :confused:
Exactly! I ran out of space long ago and don't want to be forced to delete dragons just to place new ones. I am losing interest in this game, sadly. And I have been playing for years now. New expansions might keep me interested a while longer.

audithedragon
10-01-14, 08:48 PM
I have 92 Habitats, 7 Enchanted farms, two nests, 1 Temple and 1 Breeding Den.

Though the maximum number of habitats has been raised to 104, there just isn't any room on my islands to put any more habitats?

I have had to sell more than 50 dragons (closer to 100) because of this.

Any ideas or solutions.

I am running on a Galaxy S4.

I'm sorry to cross post this but my last post was immediately closed without an answer.