PDA

View Full Version : Answered force close level 34

ladybugrentals
08-21-14, 06:12 AM
When i combine a blaster and a power bomb the game shuts down.
Android
Jewel mania 1.2.6.2

This is preventing me from moving forward :mad:

ebils
08-21-14, 11:24 AM
Hi ladybugrentals,

We have thoroughly tested the issue on our Android devices and are not experiencing any issues. Did you received any error message saying the game was forced to close?

Please try the following as it may help remedy the issue.:

- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection when playing Storm8 games.

- Please try deleting the application, then download the latest version of the App and reinstall it. This will not affect or remove your game data, since it is saved on our servers.

- Force closing all background apps. Apps running in the background may exhaust resources and can cause performance issues in other apps. Please try closing out applications that are running in the background and clearing your device's cache. This should free up some resources, which may improve the performance of your game(s).

ladybugrentals
08-29-14, 02:36 PM
I have been dealing with the force close for week or more. I have preformed all tasks given and no changes. I am still having issues when diamond and bomb or anything else is put together it shuts down. This is preventing me from the goal for BS in addition to "just moving on"