PDA

View Full Version : Farm story trick fast plow/plant

Unregistered
01-26-11, 07:07 PM
there is a short cut, dont know if u know.. select to plow/plant all the patches u want, one by one, but u dont have to wait cos if u access ur wall and put a message from urself and tap the arrow to visit ur own farm then all plows/plants are done!!!! hope u enjoy farming!!! hehehehe

Unregistered
01-26-11, 08:32 PM
there is a short cut, dont know if u know.. select to plow/plant all the patches u want, one by one, but u dont have to wait cos if u access ur wall and put a message from urself and tap the arrow to visit ur own farm then all plows/plants are done!!!! hope u enjoy farming!!! hehehehe

You can also just visit another farm. When your device is loading the farm you are going to visit, it will also finish your plowing/planting/harvesting.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 10:21 PM
Oh, can you make a youtube video of this trick and post a link here? I would love to see how you mean for it to work.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 10:31 PM
Oh, can you make a youtube video of this trick and post a link here? I would love to see how you mean for it to work.

Its easy really. Just tap on each plot just like you usually do. When your farm gets big, it takes a long time to process each square, so by the time you have tapped on each square to harvest it, and are ready to go and tap on each square to plow it, the game is still only half way through the harvesting.... the player is faster than the game, does that make sense? Anyway, when all of your plots are highlighted green (waiting to be harvested/plowed/planted), just go to someone elses farm. When the game is thinking/loading that other persons farm, it also completes all the plowing/planting/harvesting that you had tapped and is highlighted.

My farm, for example. I will harvest the entire farm (I have the largest expansion), and then go and start to tap on the plots to plow them. By the time I get about halfway through the tapping to plow I have caught up to the plots that are still being harvested, so I will go and water a neighbours farm. When I come back the rest of the harvesting is done, and the half of the farm that I had tapped to plow is done. I can then continue to plow the rest of the farm and begin to plant it.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 05:11 AM
Its easy really. Just tap on each plot just like you usually do. When your farm gets big, it takes a long time to process each square, so by the time you have tapped on each square to harvest it, and are ready to go and tap on each square to plow it, the game is still only half way through the harvesting.... the player is faster than the game, does that make sense? Anyway, when all of your plots are highlighted green (waiting to be harvested/plowed/planted), just go to someone elses farm. When the game is thinking/loading that other persons farm, it also completes all the plowing/planting/harvesting that you had tapped and is highlighted.

My farm, for example. I will harvest the entire farm (I have the largest expansion), and then go and start to tap on the plots to plow them. By the time I get about halfway through the tapping to plow I have caught up to the plots that are still being harvested, so I will go and water a neighbours farm. When I come back the rest of the harvesting is done, and the half of the farm that I had tapped to plow is done. I can then continue to plow the rest of the farm and begin to plant it.

Another way to harvest/plant a large farm is to plow all plots (player is quicker than game), then just visit your own inventory,,, by the time you log back in all finished!

Poster #3
01-28-11, 06:36 AM
Which type of phone are you using? I have one of the Droids and an 18x18 farm that is nothing but crops. When I start tapping to plow (or plant or harvest) I speed-tap up and down the rows and the app is never more than half a row behind me. I could tap the entire field then hit the "menu" or "tools" button and then the app is caught up and finished plowing just as the menu screen appears. The game's response is almost instant even for the long rows. Guess that is why I didn't really understand your tip and asked about a video.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 06:41 AM
Since last Update the speed was increased.
On Iphones and Ipads its very slow.
So there is no trick needed on Android.

Galaxy S I9000
Froyo 2.2

Unregistered
01-29-11, 01:31 PM
All you have to do is exit out of your farm and come back. It quicker than visiting a neighbor and doesn't require as many steps.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:34 PM
Accepting (or rejecting) a gift works, too. I've been using that trick for ages.