PDA

View Full Version : Answered Breeding still says "200 coins" for. Boosted Breeding

FigmentValley
08-20-14, 05:22 PM
In my game, I know boosted breeding was supposed to have ended, but it clearly showed 200 coins, NOT gold. I checked how much cold I had before clicking it, clicked the boosted breeding button for 200 coins and noted that gold had beed deducted.

This needs to be remedied.

Thank you.

[S8] Regina
08-20-14, 05:54 PM
In my game, I know boosted breeding was supposed to have ended, but it clearly showed 200 coins, NOT gold. I checked how much cold I had before clicking it, clicked the boosted breeding button for 200 coins and noted that gold had beed deducted.

This needs to be remedied.

Thank you.

Do you still see the 200 Coins as the cost for the Boosted Breeding currently? Please send in a screen-shot so that we can investigate this.

If you have questions about your account and Gold Bars, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you!

FigmentValley
08-20-14, 06:32 PM
I will do so.... In 11 hours when my current breeding ends. Thank you for your reply.

MaribouMay
08-20-14, 11:36 PM
I am having the same issue. I am now realizing that I have bred three times for gold when I wouldn't have done so if I had known the true cost. The current breeding is 14 hours, I will take a screen shot if it is still showing 200 coins when this one is done.

1) Your Storm8 ID: MaribouMay
2) Your device type: iPhone 5S
3) Your device OS: 7.1
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: still says 200 coins

KatiesIslands
08-21-14, 07:06 AM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15010&d=1408629894 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15010&d=1408629894)

I think this has worked. We are having tremendous thunderstorms and hail. My internet has been spotty this morning....

It still says "200 coins" for boosted breeding, though it subtracts 12 gold if pushed. This is FigmentValley's alternate game....

KatiesIslands
Ipad2
iOS 7.1.2

kooky panda
08-21-14, 07:18 AM
Mine is showing 12 gold.
Please restart your device or game to see if this has been fixed on your game.
If not please let me know and I will flag your photo over.

Thanks!

FigmentValley
08-21-14, 08:11 AM
Rebooting did not change it.

I only used it twice - though did not acknowledge it until the second time.

This current breeding I did NOT use boosted breeding.

I will dump and reload the game again, rechecking to see if the second dump fixes this -after my newest 10 hour breeding is complete.

Thank you, Kooky.

kooky panda
08-21-14, 08:28 AM
I have forwarded your photo over to the community managers.

freesiawoods
08-21-14, 08:50 AM
Regina;952748']Do you still see the 200 Coins as the cost for the Boosted Breeding currently? Please send in a screen-shot so that we can investigate this.

If you have questions about your account and Gold Bars, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you!

This issue happened with my account (ID: sparklesp) as well and I would like my gold back. Boosted breed was shown to be 200 coins but in fact gold was deducted. I emailed support the very day and have not received an acknowledgement yet :)

kooky panda
08-21-14, 10:48 AM
This issue happened with my account (ID: sparklesp) as well and I would like my gold back. Boosted breed was shown to be 200 coins but in fact gold was deducted. I emailed support the very day and have not received an acknowledgement yet :)
Support should be getting to your email soon.
(Did you get an automatic email showing a ticket number?)

[S8] Regina
08-21-14, 11:42 AM

If you wrote in to support, they should be responding soon. Thank you for your patience!

MaribouMay
08-21-14, 03:46 PM
Here is my picture showing 200 coins for boosted breeding.
What do I do now? I would like to get my gold back and see this fixed so others aren't fooled.

[S8] Regina
08-21-14, 04:10 PM
Here is my picture showing 200 coins for boosted breeding.
What do I do now? I would like to get my gold back and see this fixed so others aren't fooled.

Rebooting did not change it.

I only used it twice - though did not acknowledge it until the second time.

This current breeding I did NOT use boosted breeding.

I will dump and reload the game again, rechecking to see if the second dump fixes this -after my newest 10 hour breeding is complete.

Thank you, Kooky.

Could you please reinstall the game and post a new screenshot of your Boosted Breeding page? Reinstalling the game will not change your data.

Please let us know so that we can continue our investigation, thank you!

MaribouMay
08-21-14, 05:35 PM
Regina;953334']Could you please reinstall the game and post a new screenshot of your Boosted Breeding page? Reinstalling the game will not change your data.

Please let us know so that we can continue our investigation, thank you!

I finally have a Moon dragon breeding. Will reinstalling cause me to lose what is currently breeding? I have not deleted and reinstalled the game before, what do I need to do to insure I don't have any problems?

[S8] Regina
08-21-14, 05:47 PM
I finally have a Moon dragon breeding. Will reinstalling cause me to lose what is currently breeding? I have not deleted and reinstalled the game before, what do I need to do to insure I don't have any problems?

Reinstalling will not change anything that is currently breeding or hatching.

MaribouMay
08-22-14, 08:16 PM
After reinstalling the game (and finishing the breeding of my Moon dragon) I can see the boosted breeding is back to 12 gold. I forgot to take a picture.

freesiawoods
09-04-14, 01:28 AM
Well TL never responded to my three emails. Not even an automated response which I used to get. Never mind.

kooky panda
09-04-14, 08:30 AM
Well TL never responded to my three emails. Not even an automated response which I used to get. Never mind.
If you are not getting the automatic email back, that means that your email may not of gotten over to them.
Check your spam folder and make sure any responses are not getting blocked.
You can also check the status of your ticket here.
http://support.storm8.com/home

[S8] Regina
09-04-14, 10:33 AM

Please PM me the ticket #'s you received so that we can have the team check up on your emails. Thank you!

freesiawoods
09-04-14, 07:39 PM
Like I said, never mind. I have no automated response so no ticket. I don't expect anything from the lords at TL anyway so won't waste more of mine and the mods' time.

[S8] Regina
09-05-14, 11:02 AM
Like I said, never mind. I have no automated response so no ticket. I don't expect anything from the lords at TL anyway so won't waste more of mine and the mods' time.

I'm sorry to hear that! Be sure you have sent the email to support@teamlava.com, and to check your Spam folders in case the emails went there.