PDA

View Full Version : Mine Crashing Purposely?

bravewarrior
08-20-14, 04:21 PM
I am desperately trying to get the dragon in the cave, but the mine keeps on crashing. I am either losing bombs or pieces that I have found.

Since there are not that many moving images in the mine, my question is, are you letting it crash on purpose so I'll spend my gold bricks? Seriously, I really don't see how, after making sure all my apps are hard closed and rebooting my device, it can crash so easily when I first get in it. I can understand if I cleared all my habitats and done some quests & some battling, I can see it crashing. It does it, a lot.

You fixed Farm 2 for older G4 devices, why will you not fix Dragon and Castle?

bravewarrior
08-21-14, 04:44 PM
Another bomb bites the dust.

chalupa2030
08-21-14, 06:31 PM
Mine has been crashing too. But she is crafting now! I have never had DS crash once on me since started playing. Maybe our islands are getting over populated!

jaesha
08-21-14, 07:08 PM
This mine crashing issue is happening for me too and I have a newer device, so I don't think it's a device problem per se.

The last two were strange. I had finished mining and hit the X in top right corner to get back to the start screen to the mine, when I end up outside the mine. Go back in and start screen is bypassed, back in a new open mine, but timer is at the bottom and I can't play. Miner comes up and says sorry, so sad. I lose the gold and the parts I collected before I was thrown out of the mine.

Thankfully it's stable enough so I was able to get enough parts to craft the dragon before it expires tomorrow.

chalupa2030
08-21-14, 07:50 PM
This mine crashing issue is happening for me too and I have a newer device, so I don't think it's a device problem per se.

I agree! I also have a newer device.

freesiawoods
09-04-14, 01:30 AM
Could it be programmed so that when a glitch or sync issue happens in the middle of mining we get that bomb or dynamite back. As it is when we get back into the mine we lose out. Please consider it TL.

rosewaterlily
09-04-14, 04:37 PM
Agree. I've lost so many bombs in the mine and I try to mine for parts first thing after I open the game before the animations all load up.