PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Summer ?2.99

Unregistered
01-26-11, 06:40 PM
"Check the store for featured items available exclusively in Farm Story Summer Edition"

There's the Farm Story update. Shame it's not for the game people have already been forking out Gems for...

Unregistered
01-26-11, 06:43 PM
That was supposed to be ?2.99. Hit wrong key.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 06:44 PM
Oh that's nice, the pound sign looks fine in review but it doesn't work when you post it. This forum doesn't even support the most basic symbols. O_o

Unregistered
01-26-11, 11:50 PM
I looked at some of the reviews and people are saying they still have their old Farms, so it's not like we will have lost anything if we choose to buy it. Still it sucks that Teamlava will do anything they can to squeeze some extra money out of us. They could have just added the items to this game, but why on earth would they want to give us FREE updates?

I love how listed in the features it claims this game is free. >_>

Unregistered
01-27-11, 12:04 AM
Umm, I dont think Summer is a new one. I downloaded Farm Story Summer in September last year. I dont think it was meant to be an update. There is also Farm Story Flowers. They just seem to be different versions. I dont know what they think is different about them. Unless it has changed, you weren't able to gift people in Flowers or Summer.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 12:23 AM
I don't see a flowers version on the app store, was it removed for some reason?
So if they aren't much different (except for the lack of gifting) does that mean Teamlava don't even bother to update their premium apps?

Unregistered
01-27-11, 02:29 AM
I don't see a flowers version on the app store, was it removed for some reason?
So if they aren't much different (except for the lack of gifting) does that mean Teamlava don't even bother to update their premium apps?

Yep, thats right. Updates are few and far between.