PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy Gems?

ciliemormor
08-20-14, 11:13 AM
Hey - i'm very happy about fantasy forrest, my first online game ever! BUT after todays opdates I Can no longer buy Gems? I'm playing at Ipad 3 and its fully opdated, restarted and so one. What do I do?

kooky panda
08-20-14, 11:16 AM
Looks like you are trying to buy a gem item.
Go back to your island and click the plus sign that is next to your gem total.

ciliemormor
08-20-14, 11:20 AM
If I do that I get nothing at the screen. There is no picture of the different offers and no text. Just a white screen..

ciliemormor
08-20-14, 11:21 AM
Like this...

ciliemormor
08-20-14, 11:30 AM
I have been buying Gems almost every day, so I know how it works, but something gone wrong after the opdates today.. At my first picture you Can see that the price for Gems is 0,00? If I confirm, the game shut down...
And if I try to buy from the bar in top of the picture nothing happens, as you Can se at my next picture..
Its maybe a bug?

[S8] Regina
08-20-14, 12:55 PM
I have been buying Gems almost every day, so I know how it works, but something gone wrong after the opdates today.. At my first picture you Can see that the price for Gems is 0,00? If I confirm, the game shut down...
And if I try to buy from the bar in top of the picture nothing happens, as you Can se at my next picture..
Its maybe a bug?

Could you please try signing out of your Apple ID, and sign back in to see if it will clear up this issue? Please let us know if this helps, thank you!

ciliemormor
08-20-14, 01:41 PM
Regina;952603']Could you please try signing out of your Apple ID, and sign back in to see if it will clear up this issue? Please let us know if this helps, thank you!

Hello, Thank you for your response. Now I have done as you suggested, but unfortunately it helped not at all. If I delete the app and reinstall it, is all that I have earned and bought so deleted?

[S8] Regina
08-20-14, 02:38 PM
Hello, Thank you for your response. Now I have done as you suggested, but unfortunately it helped not at all. If I delete the app and reinstall it, is all that I have earned and bought so deleted?

If you reinstall the app, your game info will still be there when you reinstall it again. Please let us know if this resolves the issue. Thank you!

ciliemormor
08-20-14, 11:25 PM
Regina;952662']If you reinstall the app, your game info will still be there when you reinstall it again. Please let us know if this resolves the issue. Thank you!

Now I have uninstalled the game and installed it again from the Appstore. All my animals, etc. came back as you had written, but the problem with buying Gems is still exactly the same. Of course I can play the game with great patience and no longer buy gems, but it's still a bit annoying that it does not work after yesterday's updates.

ciliemormor
08-21-14, 06:41 AM
Now I have uninstalled the game and installed it again from the Appstore. All my animals, etc. came back as you had written, but the problem with buying Gems is still exactly the same. Of course I can play the game with great patience and no longer buy gems, but it's still a bit annoying that it does not work after yesterday's updates.

Just for information

Today I talked with several Danish friends who play Fantasy Forest Story from their iPhones, and they all have exactly the same problem as me. They can't buy Gems since yesterday.

[S8] Regina
08-21-14, 01:38 PM
Just for information

Today I talked with several Danish friends who play Fantasy Forest Story from their iPhones, and they all have exactly the same problem as me. They can't buy Gems since yesterday.

Thank you for your information! We have forwarded these to the Team and they are currently investigating. Thank you!

ciliemormor
08-21-14, 01:55 PM
You're welcome. I hope you find a solution. Thank you for your kind reply.

[S8] Regina
08-22-14, 11:35 AM
We investigated this issue and it looks like there was an App Store issue that appears to be resolved. Please let us know if it is working now! As always, please let us know if you continue to experience this issue, thank you!

vlc43
10-31-14, 01:55 PM
Regina;953663']We investigated this issue and it looks like there was an App Store issue that appears to be resolved. Please let us know if it is working now! As always, please let us know if you continue to experience this issue, thank you!

I am having the same issue. I have tried deleting/reinstalling the game, but nothing fixes the issue. When you click on the plus sign on gems to purchase, only a blank screen appears. Although, if you click to buy coins or apples, they come up fine.

Xylenia
11-23-14, 12:00 PM
I am having the same problem on my iPhone. On my iPad I had no problem buying gems. I have tried deleting and re-installing and still can't buy gems. The food and coin purchases are ok so it's only the gem window that is broken.

I was going to buy gems so I could take advantage of the sale on the Unicornucorpia. So I hope a solution is found before the sale ends.

kooky panda
11-23-14, 04:46 PM
I am having the same problem on my iPhone. On my iPad I had no problem buying gems. I have tried deleting and re-installing and still can't buy gems. The food and coin purchases are ok so it's only the gem window that is broken.

I was going to buy gems so I could take advantage of the sale on the Unicornucorpia. So I hope a solution is found before the sale ends.

Try going under settings-safari- can clear out data.
Also do a hard reset. Hold down the home and on/off button at the same time until you see the apple sign.

Check your iPhone and make sure you have the most current software update.

[S8] Regina
11-24-14, 06:47 PM

I am having the same issue. I have tried deleting/reinstalling the game, but nothing fixes the issue. When you click on the plus sign on gems to purchase, only a blank screen appears. Although, if you click to buy coins or apples, they come up fine.

We tested this issue on our devices and checked your accounts, the Gem page do show up. Please be sure to use the latest version of the app, and try signing out of your Apple ID and back in. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue so we can investigate further. Thank you!