PDA

View Full Version : Online Error, can't get into BS or RS

Natasha_07
08-19-14, 06:52 PM
I'm having the same stupid thing all over again. Can't get into no Bakery or Restaurant, please fix.*

It's annoying that this happens often.

steelersbabyyy
08-19-14, 07:30 PM
im getting the error too again and can't get it. ughh. this is getting annoying.

Natasha_07
08-19-14, 07:37 PM
Even more annoying it's happening while I'm doing goals, can't even finish the last goal on RS yet because I keep getting the stupid "Online Error" everytime.

steelersbabyyy
08-19-14, 07:45 PM
yeah me too!! i was just waiting for my last three chocolate gelatos to be done and ill finish the goals and now i cant even get to it. im gonna be so angry if its spoiled

Natasha_07
08-20-14, 09:53 AM
So is this going to be fix once and for all or we going to have the same issue every week ?

steelersbabyyy
08-20-14, 10:01 AM
im not sure if this has anything to do with it. but the last time this happened is when they added new content. and i know on facebook bakery story posted that new content is coming out. so maybe everytime something comes out this happens?

kooky panda
08-20-14, 10:17 AM
Is this happening on a current version of bakery or on an older version like Halloween?(android)

If older versions, see this thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72280-Xmas-amp-Hallown-versions-online-error-unable-to-access-game-was-fixed-now-reoccurring&p=952262&viewfull=1#post952262)

Natasha_07
08-20-14, 10:42 AM
Is this happening on a current version of bakery or on an older version like Halloween?(android)

If older versions, see this thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72280-Xmas-amp-Hallown-versions-online-error-unable-to-access-game-was-fixed-now-reoccurring&p=952262&viewfull=1#post952262)

All editions are giving issues, as for Halloween edition I don't know, I dont play on that one.

Regardless of editions we should be able access our bakeries or restaurants on any editions intead of getting error messages all the time.
I see some of the players here like playing on Halloween, they may like that one more or whatever the reason.

What I've like about BS & RS is that they have different editions, I don't it's fair if we wanted to play some special/holiday/whatever edition, we shouldn't be barred out.

kooky panda
08-20-14, 11:10 AM
All editions are giving issues, as for Halloween edition I don't know, I dont play on that one.

Regardless of editions we should be able access our bakeries or restaurants on any editions intead of getting error messages all the time.
I see some of the players here like playing on Halloween, they may like that one more or whatever the reason.

What I've like about BS & RS is that they have different editions, I don't it's fair if we wanted to play some special/holiday/whatever edition, we shouldn't be barred out.
I responded to your other post.

my607
09-03-14, 10:57 AM
I downloaded RS it's fine now. But I have to check BS and others