PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps closing out!!!

fattom19
08-19-14, 11:47 AM
Is anyone else having the same problem?? I open the game and maybe get one or two things done, send dragon out on quest, collect from farms or sometimes nothing and the game just closes out!!! It's been doing this since yesterday to me and it's not where I'm at because it did it when I was home and it's doing it now when I'm at my dads house, please someone help and let me know if they're having the same issue! Also I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, thanks I'm advance for any help.

buttabdullah99
08-19-14, 12:21 PM
Yes same problem on my iPod just open the game and do nothing and game kick me out 😒😰😰

Meowmeowbeans
08-19-14, 02:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this! If you have an older device and a high level account with large islands with lots of habitats and Dragons, you may experience some performance issues. You may want to try allowing your game to sit open and load before you begin to interact with your Dragons.

Have you also tried closing all the background apps open on your device? This may free up additional resources for the game's performance. Additionally, if you have the Stables on your islands, you can store some of your dragons to reduce some of the animation. If you have any further questions, feel free to email support@teamlava.com

Anaboe
08-19-14, 06:25 PM
I have the same problems: have an iPad Mini (no retina), am lvl 150, have almost completed all expansions, and have many, many, many dragons...

Tried it all: not closing DS, closing DS, closing all other apps, waiting a few moments before starting to play, selling almost all my double dragons. Nothing works. Dunno how long I will keep up with this performance.

laraelyn
08-19-14, 08:53 PM
I have that problem to, I am at level 150 also and have lots of dragons, somedays it is ok, but today has been really bad.

parkejm
08-20-14, 04:03 AM
I have the same issue and it's only started very recently. I'm at level 134 but have plenty of expansion room and empty space left. I'm playing on an ipad, its a few years old but manages Castle story etc well enough.

Anaboe
08-20-14, 04:04 AM
Usually the games has closed atleast 4-5 times before finishing my rounds (collecting money, sending quests, planting food, batteling in the arena). It's getting quite annoying.

I bought the iPad mini less than a year ago especially for DS, and now it seems DS can't be played on this device. It's not like it's an old device or something like that: Mini Retina didn't even exist back then.

FigmentValley
08-20-14, 05:28 AM
There is supposedly an issue with the newest IOS update - which affects (also supposedly) various apps in this fashion. There is no patch as of yet for this error.

Be careful during these " drop out times". My screen went to black as the game closed unexpectedly, but, since I grasped my pad at the top, I inadvertently "spent" 1000 gold on dragon food. The happened on a black screen.

Be aware at all times what you are touching. Even a "crashed" game with a black screen can activate the gold traps that so many consider illegal (though technically they are not. Slimy is a better description) - and at best, are unethical.

Anaboe
08-20-14, 06:22 AM
Mmm... Didn't update to the latest iOS yet, because that always is tricky for me: lots of unexpected errors. Actually, was hoping that updating would fix it...

lilithgio
08-20-14, 07:28 AM
I'm an android user and the game did the same thing the last two days. Now everything is ok. I'm on level 93 ;-)

kooky panda
08-20-14, 08:01 AM
For IOS players: I am on Iphone 5s with no issues. (current iOS - 7.1.2)

Which specific ipads are you on?

Make sure you have the most current apple software update installed.

Sometimes when I have issues with a game opening or crashing, I go to my settings on my phone- go to safari and clear out cookies and Data.
This helps most of the time.

FigmentValley
08-20-14, 10:37 AM
iPad Air has problems. Ipad2 has problems. iPhone 5 has problems.current IOS 7.1.2

kooky panda
08-20-14, 11:12 AM
iPad Air has problems. Ipad2 has problems. iPhone 5 has problems.current IOS 7.1.2
Did you try doing all the things I recommended?
If so, next try deleting and redownloading the games from iTunes.
Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the game (the regular game).