PDA

View Full Version : Fuul version for Android

Ksenya79
08-19-14, 02:34 AM
Hello. I play the game for 2 years. All this time, the full version of the game is not available for devices on Android (I play on Samsung galaxy S3, galaxy grand and galaxy tab2). Moreover, I make payments in the game :mad:. Tell me when you plan to make a full game on Android. I have 101 level. Now the game always reloaded when I send or receive gifts when sending requests and when I visit friends. Error reports I send always. When you fix all the problems. The game loses interest when it has a problem and when there is no full version:confused::mad:

kooky panda
08-19-14, 08:52 AM
Right now there are some IOS only features.
TL is working on bringing some of these features to android.
For further questions on android parity please file a forum dispute thread (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)and discuss with a community manager.

To be honest, if you are experiencing crashing issues right now, you will have even more issues if more features are added to the game.

To report error messages, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your android devices for compatibility with the games.

(You can try moving the game to your SD card to free up some space ).

[S8] Elsa
08-19-14, 10:37 AM
Hello. I play the game for 2 years. All this time, the full version of the game is not available for devices on Android (I play on Samsung galaxy S3, galaxy grand and galaxy tab2). Moreover, I make payments in the game :mad:. Tell me when you plan to make a full game on Android. I have 101 level. Now the game always reloaded when I send or receive gifts when sending requests and when I visit friends. Error reports I send always. When you fix all the problems. The game loses interest when it has a problem and when there is no full version:confused::mad:

Can you please send a ticket to support@teamlava.com with details of the reloading issue you're experiencing and send me a PM with the ticket number?