PDA

View Full Version : Why everyone want new updates?

Anyuszko
08-18-14, 12:07 AM
I saw in several topics that "please TL hurry with new updates" and so. Why everyone hurry so much? I am pleased with the game, I could live without updates even for ~ a month or so. Although I am lvl 30 now, expanded everywhere, completed both tournaments, still playing a lot and can live happily without updates.

I still need a lot to do with current game situation.

- I still need 5 more animals (curretly at 34/39), one rare and four super rares. It may take weeks to complete current album.
- Since we will need a lot of money later, I want to breed about 8-10 emerald dragons, each with in its own habitat. (it takes a LOT of time...)
- I reorganized my farm and want to breed many (mostly super rare) animals to produce money.
- Need to make a lot of foods to upgrade current animals.

I think Dragon Story turned to be boring (at least for me) for too many and too fast updates. Releasing super rare dragons ~ every day, especially those who are almost impossible to breed (three color super rares with splitting colors in it) made the game boring for me coz I will never be able to complete it. If they stop releasing new updates it still take years to breed all dragons I miss. So I do not take care for DS. I even forgot what dragons I have.
I dont want Fantasy Story being so frustrating and money chasing game. It is okay as it is.

What do you think?

hansmolln
08-18-14, 12:38 AM
I think you definitely have a point! If there are too many updates and you feel like you will never be able to complete the game anyway, it is frustrating as well.

For me, I just feel a little stuck: I’ve completed all challenges, achievements and expansions. That means for example that there is very little motivation to go mining because I can’t store any additional runes anyway - that is frustrating since I know I might have needed them later. Since there are also no battles to fight, the game gets a little monotonous.

But I agree with you: at the moment I’m focusing on getting the 2 animals that I’m still missing and breeding additional emerald dragons and I’m quite happy with that. Because on the positive side, no expansions means that I can put all my coins into Charm Cherries and produce lots of food :) But I can still see how this could get boring in the near future.

benjessie
08-18-14, 01:23 AM
I have one expansion left, several achievements, and have 10 animals I am missing, but one of them (Ember Bear) is in the nest, so basically 9. I have one rock to clear. I am on level 16. I am continuing to collect often from my Crystal Unicorn. I have no battles left, and mining is quite boring. I am going for the Emerald Dragon in a few days after my breeding garden and tree of life clear up. I am looking forward to more ultra rare hybrids, and more types of animals, like hopefully birds or pink, purple, or yellow animals. More decorations. This is a new game, it needs updates. Not all at once, but once a week or so. Maybe we can earn an extra tree of life with battles (please?). I love this game and can't wait for it to grow!

danni7788
08-18-14, 07:45 AM
I agree! I am enjoying the game the way it is. DS became very overwhelming with all the updates. I am working on completing my album and upgrading everything. I would like to expand more, however, because I would like to have the room to upgrade all of my habitats and farms. That's the only issue I am having at the moment.

kindredfire
08-18-14, 08:22 AM
I feel a little stuck and I'm ok with it.
Finished battle grounds and expansion alottment .
No slowly trying to grow, feed, and get the habitats I want vs what's fast for my egg

willb09
08-18-14, 08:52 AM
I'm okay with no updates yet. I still have 10 animals to breed, which could take me weeks. That's my main focus at the moment. I'm also trying to earn as much money as I can. I don't want tons of overwhelming updates that I can't keep up with. I already deal with that with Dragon Story.

kita_drisk
08-18-14, 09:35 AM
I would like some land expansions soon, since I'm rather full up. But I agree on not needing any new critters for a while. I am still 11 creatures away, and I have several level ups to do since I focused on building up my super rares for profit before anything else. I'd rather build up and complete what I have before being bombarded by an onslaught of new creatures!

igames4me
08-18-14, 09:53 AM
Right now I'm okay with no animals upgrades... But we need expansions

Manaphio
08-18-14, 10:11 AM
Even though we have already told team lava why people don't want too many creature I feel like they still are adding creature too quickly
I mean add more decor

chokdii
08-18-14, 10:17 AM
I saw in several topics that "please TL hurry with new updates" and so. Why everyone hurry so much? I am pleased with the game, I could live without updates even for ~ a month or so. Although I am lvl 30 now, expanded everywhere, completed both tournaments, still playing a lot and can live happily without updates.

I still need a lot to do with current game situation.

- I still need 5 more animals (curretly at 34/39), one rare and four super rares. It may take weeks to complete current album.
- Since we will need a lot of money later, I want to breed about 8-10 emerald dragons, each with in its own habitat. (it takes a LOT of time...)
- I reorganized my farm and want to breed many (mostly super rare) animals to produce money.
- Need to make a lot of foods to upgrade current animals.

I think Dragon Story turned to be boring (at least for me) for too many and too fast updates. Releasing super rare dragons ~ every day, especially those who are almost impossible to breed (three color super rares with splitting colors in it) made the game boring for me coz I will never be able to complete it. If they stop releasing new updates it still take years to breed all dragons I miss. So I do not take care for DS. I even forgot what dragons I have.
I dont want Fantasy Story being so frustrating and money chasing game. It is okay as it is.

What do you think?

The only update I want is more decorations as there is only bricks for pathways. Doesn't allow you to make your place look all that great.

Snowfall0
08-18-14, 10:57 AM
I just want more decorations and expansions. I completely agree with your statement of DS, I just lost interest when I couldn't get any of the new dragons.

brandonu
08-18-14, 11:09 AM
New expansions would be great. The grand farm takes up 16 spaces.

kittkat114
08-18-14, 12:26 PM
I just want some new battles. I get that they're holding off on expansions while they figure out where to put things (like how they keep one square in reserve in DS), but the battle arena is just boring now that it's finished.

zenobia42
08-18-14, 05:36 PM
I still need a LOT of animals despite having one pair breeding and one egg incubating 24/7, and more often than not gem-rushing a few hours off one or the other when one or the other will finish earlier. I would be happy if they actually slowed down the release of new animals to a new animal every other week.

But not being able to expand is a REAL drag. THAT is the only update I am begging for. New battles would be nice too, but lack of expansions combined with breeding fail after breeding fail leaving me with TEN still to collect are the main things that have me near to dropping this game.

JeannesThinkin
08-18-14, 11:55 PM
ikr! I haven't even got a Crystal Unicorn. Should have tried it before the newest animal updates... :( Oh well. I may have finished my battles really fast, but I only have one super rare, and I haven't even gotten any Dark hybrids. And I started before everybody else did (I swear that I played every single community players once)! It's true. I still want an update though. The one where you can move the worst placed UNMOVEABLE building in any TL game. The Den and The Nest. Gawd. Just put a move button.

my607
08-19-14, 12:49 PM
I want battles and expansions

55lee55
08-19-14, 03:16 PM
There is a new expansion tucked away on the upper Plateau!

Thanks TL! I agree, enough animals, but thanks for the expansion and would like some battles a temporary storage so we could redecorate , and more decorations would be nice. While asking for the moon, it would be great if we could move the nest to a corner spot so the habitats and farms could fit in better.

Liking this game better now that I see an expansion!

brandonu
08-19-14, 04:36 PM
The cap on the realm rune pieces has been lifted or drastically increased. The cap before was 20, but I currently have 44 after the newest expansion.

hugpete
08-19-14, 07:04 PM
The cap on the realm rune pieces has been lifted or drastically increased. The cap before was 20, but I currently have 44 after the newest expansion.

Dang, wish that would've happened a couple days ago. I used up all my bombs!

zenobia42
08-19-14, 09:02 PM
There is a SECOND new expansion available after you open the first one! :D

I wonder if there are more beyond that? I will have to find out in the morning since it's my bedtime lol.

kittkat114
08-20-14, 11:59 AM

Great to know! I'm getting close to maxing out my bomb limit (which hasn't changed).

igames4me
08-20-14, 01:09 PM
wow they only oppened 2 spaces of expansio0n yesterday.

now fully expanded on other acct already... now just need to clear the obstacles

first one is 90,000
second one is 450,000

flowless
08-20-14, 01:36 PM
I agree
The only updates I wanted was
Expansions and decorations
And maybe ability to move the breeding nest
No new dragons cux that what made me quit dragon u never have the chance to have full album
Spending some money it's ok but having to spend the whole time not fun